Chapter 13

-Y/N's Pov-

When we finally arrived at the car dumpster,lots of people were there.

I looked around spotting the Haitani Brothers however they were already staring at me surprised.

I awkwardly waved at them but they didn't wave back because of how furious and angry there were to see me here.

I avoided there gaze by looking somewhere else,which lead to me looking at Mikey chatting to another person which who was unfortunately punched by a boy with banana hair.

I sighed knowing it would've turned out like this.

After the battle started,I sighed closing my eyes then reopening them and saw 6 people standing in fron of me.

"What's a pretty little thing like yourself doing here,"One asked.

"How about we leave here and...have some fun,"the other said which made the others laugh.One came close to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Y/N-Chan,"Draken shouted."You should really watch where you put your hands,"I said then smirked.

"You might get hurt,"I said taking his arm and throwing him over my shoulder.

"You want a piece of me?Come get me,I'll take you all on,"I said putting my fists up in a fighting position.

They yelled in anger running to me.One tried punching me in the face but I ducked punching him in the face and swinging my leg to the other one knocking him to the ground.

I got up and looked at the others and gave them and indication with my hand to come at me.

They gave a shout and ran at me.

                      -Time Skip-(I'm bad at fighting scenes)

I had scratches and bruises all over me.I sighed.

This fight feels like it has been going on for years.

I sighed punching more people while colliding into someone's back.

I turned around to see who it was.
"Y/N-Chan,"Mitsuya said."Mitsu,"I said smiling a bit while punching someone in the gut.

"So how's life been,"I said."Not the right time Y/N-Chan,"he said.

"I know,"I said kicking a boy in the stomach.

"Just wanted to know if you were okay,"I said while blocking a boy's punch.

"Yeah,I am doing fine but now let's focus on the fight,"he said.

"Okay,"I said kicking a boy's knee making him fall.

"They keep coming and coming,"I said.

I looked over to the tower of dumped cars and just in time saw Mikey getting heat on the head by a metal bar.

I widened my eyes in shock. "MIKEYYYYY!!!,"I heard draken shout.

"Move,"I said punching and kicking people furiously trying to get to Mikey.

After awhile I made it to the cars.

I tried getting up  but someone pulled my leg hard and threw me to the ground.

I stood up quickly looking at the person.He had black hair with a blond strip that was gelled up.

"Your not getting to Mikey on my watch,"he said smiling.

I sighed putting my hands in front of me.

"Then I'll kick your ass to get to him,"I said trying to kick him but he dodged and grabbed my foot throwing me to the ground again.

I tried standing up but that was futile because next thing I knew I was sent flying with pain etched on my stomach.

"Y/N-Chan,"Drkaen shouted."Im fine,"I said coughing up a little blood.

"You sure are strong for a girl,what do you say about joining Valhalla,"he said still smiling.

"Haha,like I would ever join you guys,"I said laughing.

"I like you,"the man said."I'm Hanma Shuji,what about you,"he asked still smiling that stupid smile.

"Makato Y/N,remeber that name since I'm going to defeat you,"I said.Then I heard a thump from behind me.

I turned around and saw Mikey on his knees.

I gasped and then heard people running,I turned towards them and saw them running towards Mikey.

"You should keep an eye on your enemy,"I heard some whispered in my ear feelings arms wrap around my waist.

I tried getting of his arms but he tightened his hold.

"Y/N-Chan,"Mitsu shouted.

"I'm fine,"I said relaxing into Hanma's arms.

"Oh,your giving up,"he questioned.I didn't say anything instead just continued watching everyone fight.

I saw Draken in the corner of my eye coming closer to us.He caught me eye and gave me a nod.

While Hanma was distracted Draken came from behind and punched him away from me

I muttered a thanks and quickly moved away from them.

I quickly advanced to the cars and started climbing but I was to late.

The guy in the mask was already about to bring the metal pole down on Mikeys head but before he could a punch stopped him.

I sighed in relief but when my eyes landed on the boy who punched the guy in the mask,I immediately felt uneasiness stir up inside me.

"Not bad,Kisaki,"Mitsu said."Good job,Kisaki,I leave Mikey to you,"Draken said.

I sighed closing my eyes until I heard a familiar voice shouting "Kisaki".I immediately turned my head to the direction of the voice,my eyes widened in the process.

Standing there,was a boy with long black hair swinging a pole to Kisakis face.

One word came to my mind."Baji."
_________________________________________
Hey guys,thanks for reading this book,I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Hope you enjoy your day further,thanks for reading.

Bye bye,my adorable readers

Ja ne~❤