Chapter 15

-Y/N's Pov-

"Are you okay?,"the doctor asked me worry and concern plastered on his face.

"Yeah,I just felt dizzy for a second,"I said clutching my head with widened eyes.

"Are you sure,"he asked again."Yeah but this weird image flashed in my mind,"I said.

"Would you mind telling me,"he asked gently.I nodded my head and took a deep shaky breath.

"It was by the garbage dump,the banana...haired boy rushed to Kei and stabbed him in the process which..."

                           -Time Skip-

"I see,"the doctor said."It could have been a nightmare,"he said.

"No that doesn't make sense,I had that...dream just before the fight and the exact same scene happened but I was the one who got stabbed instead,"I said.

"Maybe it was a vision,"he said."It could've been but how come I didn't remember,"I said confused.

"And how did it change when I forgot about it,"I said.

But before he could reply someone walked in.

"Y/N?!Your awake,"he said.I turned my head quickly locking eyes with brown ones.

My eyes widened and gasped in shock. "B-Baji,"I said shakily.

The doctor took the as his que and left which left us in akward atmosphere.

It was silent none of us saying anything.I cleared my throat.

"U-uh,Baji-,"but before I could say anything I felt arms wrap around my waist holding me tight.

"Ba-,"Kei,"he said.He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck.

"Ke-,"How could you be so stupid?!Why would you do that?!I thought I-I lost you,"he said on the verge of tears.

I sighed."I'm fine,Kei.Are you okay?You didn't get hurt did you,"I asked.

"Y/N,your are clearly the one who is more hurt here,"he said sighing.

"You should look after yourself more," he said.

"Yeah,I know but at least your not hurt,I thought I was going to loose you,"my smile faltered.

"When I saw banana haired boy rushing to you my body moved on its own,I really thought I was going to loose you,"I said breathing shakily.

He pulled away from me seeing my smile wobbly.

"I wont die ever,I promise,what would you do without me,"he said trying to make me smile but it didn't work.

"Y/N,what's wrong,"he asked."Kei,I have something to tell you,"I said.

"Okay,"he said pulling away from me a bit to properly look at me.

"Kei,I...think I had a vision,"I said.

"Vision?,"he asked.I nodded my head.

"Yeah.Im not sure when it was but at night when I was asleep,my dream was unusual,everything was dark but then suddenly images started popping up then it stopped,showing-

-you getting stabbed by banana haired boy and then you stabbing yourself then the scenery changed to you laying on-

-the floor looking pale while muttering words-,"I said but got interrupted by lips on mine.

My eyes widened in surprise.He pulled back and smiled."You talk a lot you know,"he said.

I felt my face turn red quickly.Kei looked at my face and smirked.

That did it.My whole face-no whole body felt warm.

"Y-y-y-you,"I tried saying but stutters came out instead.

He then started laughing which made me feel embarrassed."D-dont laugh,"I shouted.

This went on for awhile.Me shouting at him and him laughing at me.

It felt nice having him back.It felt like old time.

Me and him teasing each other and playing around.

I looked at kei and smiled fondly at his laughing face.

"Welcome home,Kei,"I said.He stopped laughing and smiled at me.

"I'm home,"he said which made me smile widely.
_________________________________________
Hey guys,I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading it.

Hoped you guys have a nice day.I live you guys

Bye bye,my adorable readers

Ja ne~❤