Chapter 7

-Y/N's Pov-

"What,"I said."Let's break up,"he said. "B-but why,"I saud trying to hold me back from crying.He glared at me coldly.

"I don't love you anymore,"he said harshly.I froze,I could gear my heart shatter jnto q million pieces.

"W-why,we've been together for almost 4 years now,"I said trying to comprehend what's happening.

"Can't you see Y/N,your so boring and plain,I can't believe I had to put up with you for all these years,honestly it's very tiring and I like someone else,"he said.

My bangs were covering my eyes and I was almost trembling.

"Kei-,""Don't call me that,"he said harshly.

"Give me your phone,"he said."Why,"I said breathing shakily.

"Just give it to me,"he said.I slowly took it out of my pocket and gave it to him.

He tapped in my ohone for awhile and gave it back.

"I deleted my number,don't bother me anymore.Who would want a girl like you,constantly nagging and complaining,and your even not my type-

-I only dated you so that I wouldnt hurt your feelings but where did that get me,
your the worst girlfriend a boyfriend could ask for,"he said finished of coldly.

When he finished he started,be was about to leave but before he could I slapped him so hard that his face turned the other way.

I breathed in a shiny breath."You bastard,what do you think your doing,just yesterday you were happy
but then thus happens-

-and what do you expect a girl who is perfect for you,well listen "Baji",noone in this world is perfect,im not perfect and why should I be,you know what,I hope your happy with that girl you like Baji-

-I hope I never see you again in my life,"I said and walked away.

                          -Baji's Pov-

When she was out of sight,I fell to the ground."I'm sorry Y/N,"I whispered sith tears streaming down my face.

                           -Y/N's Pov-

I sat on the bench staring blankly at the ground.It was getting Volga but I didn't really care.

'Why after all this time would he break up with me,was I not enough for him.'

"Oh,if you isn't Y/N,"someone whose voice was familiar said.I looked up and saw...Ran and Randou or is it Ridou.

"Ran,Ridou,"I said."Its Rindou,"he said with a tic mark.I sighed and looked away.

I felt both of of sit down.

"Can you two please leave me alone,"I said.

It was quiet before I felt a hand on my chin turning my head to face the person.

My eyes met with Ran's.He stared at me intensly.

"Were you crying,"he said.I slap his hand away from my chin and turned away.

"Look at me,"he said cupping my cheeks forcing me to turn to him.

"Who hurt you,"he glaring at me."I suggest we go after them,brother," Rindou said.

"Yes,that's a good idea,"Ran said."This is none of your business,"I said coldly.

"Woman,how dare you talk to him like that,"Rindou said rasing his voice.

"Now we cant have that can we,"Ran said caressing my face with his thumb.

"What doy you want,"I said."Nothing we just want to hunt down whoever hurt our queen,Isn't that right Rindou," he said.

"Queen?,"I asked.He chuckled."Its nothing,"he said smirking.

I sighed and stood up."I gotta go,"I said."Okay bye,darling,"they said.

I was about to walk away when I felt a hand on my wrist.

"Wait,we forgot something,"Ran said."What,"I said annoyed.

"This,"he saud kissing my forehead whike Rindou kissed my cheek.

My face went blank with a small faint blush shown on my cheeks.

"Whatever,"I said and began walking away but I could sense that they were following me.

"Why are you following me,"I said.

"Making sure you get home safely,"Rindou said.

"Then what was the kiss for,"I said."It was a loving from us,darling,"Ran said.
"Stop with he pet names,"I said.

"No cam do darlin,you're our queen,"he said.

"And?,"I said but they did'nt answer me so I just continued to walk away until I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"Listen darling,your our queen,noone else's noone is allowed to call you pet names but us,understand,"Ran whispered in my ear.

"And if anyone does,we will punish you and kill them,"Rindou whispered in my other ear.

I blushed a little."Okay,can you let go of me now,"I said.

"Not until you promise us,"Ran said."Fine,I promise,now please let me go,"I said.

I felt the arms let me go and I was free to walk again.
_________________________________________
Hey,guys,hope you guys liked this chapter and also hoped you enjoyed your day.

Thanks for reading this chapter.

Bye bye,my adorable readers

Ja ne~❤