Chapter 14

-Y/N's Pov-

"Baji,"I said breathlessly.I couldn't move my body,it was like I was frozen.

"Y/N-Chan,"I heard a shout from behind me.I turned around to be met with a fist in my stomach.

I hunched over grabbing my stomach while falling onto me one knee.That punch was heavy that it almost made me collapse.

I sighed from the pain etched in my stomach.I stood up groaning,while putting my fists up.

There were 2 guys jn front of me smirking.

I smirked back and ran at them dodging their punches while kicking and punching them in the stomach making them pass out in the process.

I turned around and started climbing the cars knocking some of the people down.

When I finally got to Mikey I crouched down in front of him and looked him in the eyes.

His eyes were so lifeless,like the fight was taken out of him.I stood up knowing that nothing I could tell him would help.

I looked over to Baji to see him getting tackled by a boy with blond hair.Just then I caught a movement in the corner of my eye.

I saw banana boy standing up and started running to Baji with a knife in his hands.

I widened my eyes.I forced my body toobe to get to Baji as fast as I can.

'Let me make it on time.'

I was getting closer to Baji.Just a foot away.

I quickly jumped in front of him with my arms spread out while closing my eyes.

Not a minute later I felt the metal of the knife embedded itself in my stomach.

My face scrunched up in pain.I groaned trying not to scream and fell to my knees.

"Y/N,"I heard Baji say in cofusion.

"Baji,"I said while opening my eyes to see him in front of me with a look of worry in his face his mind not catching to what happened.

Baji's eyes slowly trailed down to my stomach where to gash laid.

His eyes widened in shock.He gasped trying to process what happened.

"N-no,this wasn't supposed to happen,y-you werent supposed to be here,"he said shakily about to cry.

I smiled at him while coughing up blood.

"I was here to get you back,"I said.

"At least I saved your ass from getting killed,"I said chuckling a bit while coughing up more blood.

"D-dont speak,"he said."It's okay,kei,"I said but then turned my head dye to hearing some punches.

I saw Mikey punching banana boy with an emotionless face.

"Hey,Kei,stop Mikey from outlying that boy,I can tell that biy isn't right in his mind and he doesn't deserve that,"I said but he didnt move.

"Kei,"I said softly trying to look into his eyes but his bangs were shadowing his eyes.

I sighed sitting up and ignoring the pain.

I slapped my palms onto his cheek."Hye listen to me,I'm going to be fine,now go stop Mikey,"I said but he still didnt move.

It was silent for a moment before I coughed up blood and collapsed on to my back.My vision was starting to get blurry.

"Call an ambulance,"Mitsu shouted to someone.

I looked up to the Sky smiling knowing that I saved Kei.

At thus point I could barely make out what anyone was saying.

"I loved you,Kei,"I said blacking out.

                           -Baji's Pov-

I stared at Y/N's body that was no longer moving.

Tears were streaming down my eyes.I reached a shaky hand to her neck to feel her pulse.

I tried staying still to focus on a pulse but afterwhile I felt nothing.

More tears steamed down Mt face until I felt a very faint pulse.

"How is she,"Mitsuya said.I opened my mouth to talk but no words came out of my mouth.

"Baji,how is she,"Mitsuya said sternly."S-she's alive,"I stuttered out.

"Thats good,"he said.

"Call an ambulance,"Mitsuya shouted.I looked at Y/N's face,she looked deathly pale.Hang on Y/N.

                          -Time Skip-
                           -Y/N's Pov-

I woke up to a bright light which stung my eyes.I blinked a couple of times to let my eyes adjust to the light.

Once my eyes were set I saw someone staring at me wide-eyed.

"Doctore,shes awake,"the nurse shouted.

A few minutes kager a man who looked like a doctor came running in.

He sat down in a chair next to me."How are you feeling?,"he asked.

"My stomach is sore from the gash and I feel light headed,"I said.He nodded his head in understanding.

"I will be prescribing you pill for the gash,"he said.I nodded my head.

"How long have I been out,"I asked."2 weeks,"he said.

My eyes widened in shock.Begore I could say anything else I saw something glimmer in the sunlight from the corner of my eye.

I turned my head and gasped in shock.There were so many get well gifts.

The doctor seemed to notice my gaze because he smiled and said,"a lot of boys came over to check on toy and bought you presents,they seem to deeply care for you."

I nodded nt head with a grin.

"Especually this boy with long black hair came to see you,he stayed day and night hoping you would wake,"he said giving me a close-eyed smile.

My eyes widened in shock.

'Baji came to see me.'My shocked expression soon turned into relived expression with a smile.

'I'm glad that he's fine,if he had to die,I would've be lost without him.'

Then all of a sudden an image flashed in my head thay made me loose my relived expression that soon turned to one of shock and surprise.
________________________________________
Hey guys,sorry for not updating,I know it's taking me long to update,but I'm getting lazy which shouldn't be an excuse but oh well,this book is coming to an end and guess what I started watching one piece.I mean I actually started last year.

Its a really good anime in my opinion and it's way to short.Its in one of my top three,to be exact it my fav anime.To people who say it's to long,it's not,once you start to like it you'll almost be finished with the anime.

Anyways enough of my ranting.

Thanks guys for reading my book,hope you enjoyed it.

Anyways I gotta go sleep soon.

So bye bye,my adorable readers until next time.

Ja ne~❤