friendship anniversary

"Today is the day we first became friends, two years ago!" you mused, navigating through the many aisles in the store.
Chucky tightened his grip on your shirt, looking around excitedly.
  "So I thought I'd get you something to celebrate, and as a reward for putting up with me this long," you chuckled.
  You arrived at the toy aisle, colorful stuffed animals and flashy toys of all sorts lining the shelves. Kneeling down to set Chucky on the ground, you ruffled his hair affectionately as he stared in awe at the rows of toys before him.
  "You can pick anything you want. Whatever you want, I'll buy it."
  His head swiveled back to look at you, a smile plastered on his freckled face.
  "Yay!" he cheered.
"Awe, are you happy?" you cooed, placing a kiss to his cheek.
He waved his arms excitedly and nodded, waddling over to the shelves and grabbing at a large cat plush.
"C-can we get this one?" he piped up.
"Of course, honey. I said I'd get you anything you wanted, didn't I?" you picked up the toy and placed it's nose to Chucky's face, making kissing noises.
He giggled and latched onto the plush, hugging it close as he continued surveying the toys. Your heart nearly burst with adoration as you watched him giddily grabbing at the stuffed animals.
  He turned to you with a handful of furry friends, his eyes glowing with joy.
  Seeing him happy made you happy, and you often can't stop yourself from smothering the little robot with affection. Giggling happily, you scooped him up and nuzzled him affectionately.
  "Do you like your present?" you cooed.
  "I love (Y/n)'s present! Th-thank you!" he beamed.
  "No problem, baby. You deserve it," you told him, taking a small stuffed frog from him and imitating it cuddling up to the android.
  "I love you, best buddy!" you pretended to talk as the frog in a silly voice. Chucky laughed and grabbed at the toy, hugging it close again.
  "C'mon, let's get these guys back home with us!"