2

The tour finished and we went to our separate ways. While walking, I saw a man standing in front of the shop so I walked faster.

-Hello there, how may I help you? I asked and opened the door.

-Hey there. I was just sending some flowers to this place. He answered and handed me them. Please sign here.

I nodded and did. He waved good bye to me and so I did in return. I went inside and exhaled heavily. I placed all the flowers into where they were supposed to be and my door opened. I wasn't expecting anyone yet. He went to me and slammed the table with a twenty dollar bill.

-I need a bouquet of flowers that means "fuck you". He ordered and I was stunned a bit. Or is this shop not open yet?

-Y-Yes, of course it's open! I said happily. Just tell me when you want to pick it up because not all of my flowers are here yet. Tell me your name and time.

I had to look up. I guess everyone here is quite tall. His eyes calmed down a bit and got back up straight.

-Name's Finland. And you can call me as soon as the flowers arrive. So I'll give you my number. He said and gave me an emotionless face.

I nodded with a smile and took out a piece of paper underneath and handed him a pen. I wasn't expecting him to write nicely since he didn't look like a person who waste their time writing cursive majestically. He placed down the hand and he handed me the twenty dollar bill that he slammed. I waved and so did he when he wanted to go out. When he closed the door, I started to jump happily for having the first customer. But, I wasn't expecting the request to be that mean... Oh well, it's a funny story that I can tell to Nada!

I took out my book underneath and opened it. The flowers were going to arrive in two days so I wrote in the box the number, name and questions I need to ask about the decorations. I closed it and placed it back. I sighed and walked towards the chair and sat down. The door opened again and I lift my eyes. It was a young girl with cat ears. I got up and smiled and welcomed her.

-Hello there! How may I help you?

She walked to me with calmness and when I thought she would just tell me what she wants, she instead slammed the counter. I kept my smile but was getting annoyed. She too had a smile but glaring eyes, I didn't let my smile go and kept my guard.

-I need a bouquet to tell someone that I love him and wants to be a couple. She said and my eyes widened a bit.

-Ah I see, a love story. I said and she let the counter go and placed her hands together like when you want to prey and had her ears down and was sweating a bit.

-Please! I have already got the chocolates, now I need flowers! She begged and I was stunned.

-... Those stuff are for valentine. Not for a confession. I explained and she lift her ears up in surprise.

-Oh really? She asked and I nodded

She grabbed the counter and groaned and hid her face. I smiled and hold my giggles just incase she doesn't want me to do it and worsen the situation. The ears turned into blushing red and I let go a small giggle. I quickly apologized and she shook her head.

-It's fine... She said and lift her head over the counter, showing her eyes only. Then, do you have any idea on how I confess to someone?

-Well, do you think that person likes you too?

-I hope! I mean, he's my best friend!

-Oof, that'll be hard. What's his name?

-South Korea.

-You mean the DJ? I asked her and she nodded. Wow, okay. I normally just tell that person straight ahead. Face to face. Have you already confessed to someone?

When I asked that question, she looked down and shook her head slowly and hid it again. I sighed and she lowered her ears.

-You might think it's harder to do it than say it, it's true. But once you do it, you will see that it isn't that hard. Sure, it's sad if that person says no. So don't get your hopes up for no reason! It's okay, no one is going to harm you.

-A-Are you sure? She asked and lift her whole head to me and shined when I nodded with a warm smile.

Her ears got back up and she smiled proudly. She got back up and thanked me before leaving and waving at me. I guess she won't be needing the flowers. I smiled to myself and sat down.

The door opened again and I took a deep breath before getting up. My cheeks were starting to hurt from too much of smiling. It was Nada who entered and he walked towards me. I said hello with a smile and he did as well but getting red.

-Hi! How can I help you?

-Umm... I messed up.

-Oh? How so?

-Me and my sister got into a fight so I was thinking that maybe you have a flower that might help me?

I nodded and went ahead around the counter and asked him while searching.

-How bad was the fight?

-Quite bad... But not as bad as starting a war or anything. It will be stupid to start a war between us because of this reason.

I hummed and took some white tulips, yellow tulips and red tulips. I went to the counter and wrapped it together and made it look apologetic. I asked if he wanted me to write something on a letter and he shook his head and I nodded as response. I gently handed him the bouquet and he thanked me and gave me twenty dollars.

-Hey, do you know Finland? I asked him before he could leave and he nodded.

-Why?

-He came in here asking for a bouquet that means "fuck you". Do you know why?

-Oh, that. Yeah, I know why. Actually, the whole neighborhood knows why. Him and Greenland, his brother, got into a fight. I guess saying it verbally and physically wasn't enough.

-They fought?

-Yup. It's not a big surprise since his family does fight a lot.

I nodded at what he said and he soon left. I rest my head on the counter and counted to ten before getting back up and rearrange the flowers.