9

-Are you mad at me? He asked me before I left to go back to the store.

-No, why? I asked packing up.

-I don't know... It seemed like you're ignoring me. I'm sorry if I pissed you off.

-But, I said that I wasn't mad at you.

-America kept shouting at me that I don't keep pushing her to tell me what's wrong when she said that she was fine. So now I'm just pushing every girl to tell me the truth when they said that they're fine.

He snapped his fingers and wanted to leave. He said his goodbye but I grabbed his shirt. It accidentally chocked him.

-Sorry! I apologized and quickly let him go.

-N-No! It's alright. He said and cleared his throat.

-Listen. To prove that I'm not mad at you... Take this as an example. Y-You're still my friend, I'm still hanging out with you and you're nice to me so I don't have any reason to be mad at you.

-Are you sure?

-Of course! How about tomorrow we have lunch together!

-Tomorrow I can't... I'm having lunch with Netherlands. She said that she had something to tell me.

-What?! No! I shouted and grabbed his biceps, I squeeze them. You CAN'T!

-Huh? Wait, what's going on?

-I-I-I... I can't tell you but it will be a very bad idea to go!

It got quiet again. His cheeks got red at how close we were. And sadly mine was too. I looked away and he cleared his throat.

-Umm, I think that it's time to get back home now... He said and I nodded, letting his muscles go.

I cleared my throat and excused myself. I grabbed my bag and left him. I was gripping my bag and I was covering my mouth to retain my scream. Why am I screaming?!

I bumped onto someone and luckily it was Croatia. Now I'm confused on how I keep meeting him on the street.

-What's wrong? You're all red. He asked me and I groaned and grabbed his sleeve and dragged him into an ally.

-I really need to talk and if you tell anyone else what I said, I will ask my brothers to hunt you down and hurt you! Do you understand me? I pulled him closer to me and looked straight into his soul.

-Aye aye captain... He whispered and I sighed and pulled away.

-I need your help.

-What's up?

-So, there is this guy that I have been talking to and he has a girlfriend but this girlfriend is cheating on him. But he doesn't know that. Whenever we talk, I tend to stutter and get red with my heart beating kinda fast. Now, I need your opinion. Do you think that I have something wrong biologically, or...

-Is the person Canada?

-Why does everyone know literally EVERYONE! I complained and he patted on my shoulder.

-So I was right?

-Yes Croatia, you were right. It is Canada.

-So you comfirmed yourself that you liked him.

-No I didn't! I just comfirmed that the guy himself was Canada.

-Well, if you ask me personally, I think that you have a crush on him.

-I think so too... But the problem is that I don't want to have a crush here. How do you get rid of it!

-You don't. It's just love.

-Ew, no. Not love, I don't want it.

He wanted to disagree and I shook my head and closed my ears. I sang a song a bit loudly and started to walk away. He walked with me till my store and I shooed him away.

-Just listen, Ukraine. He tried one more time and this time I let down my hands. Maybe you don't want it but, love is love.

-I know love is love, I'm not stupid and I've already fallen in love. But Nada already has a girlfriend. And like you know, she's cheating with a rich man.

-Everyone knows that. Canada is just playing along. He knows what she's doing.

-... What?

-I guess America didn't tell you this. Canada is a big country but everyone mistook him thinking that he's all lovable and stuff. While in reality, he loves to play with people's mind, even if that means staying in a relationship for so long. I sadly fell victim.

-What is he planning on doing to Netherlands?

-I don't know but hopefully not something horrible.

-Like what?

-I'm not comfortable saying what he did to me. But I hang out with him and most of these informations comes from America. Give her a call if you want answers.

-I can't right now, she has a meeting.

-Then tomorrow.

-But... I can't wrap my head around this info. But then, when he was sad, was it really because his guinea pig died?

-Yeah that's true. But most of his anger was more because of America.

-What did she do? When I went into her house, he and her looked fine.

-The moment you left, they were shouting at each other. Nada then went to one of his closes friends to vent and rumors started to spread. Since you were new, we avoided telling you this.

-Now can you tell me why they were mad at each other?

-So, allegedly, America didn't really approved what he was doing to Netherlands but since they had a ride or die bond, he got mad. Of course, he avoided telling you this. But, a specific rumor did started to spread. Nada told a friend that he sended you a text message, he wanted to tell you everything. You didn't pick it up so he dropped it.

My eyes widened and I took out my phone. I searched the text in my phone and showed it to him.

-This message?! I wanted to answer except I was too busy.

-Well, sorry that you had to find out from me.

-At least now I know a bit more about all of this. But just to be sure... Everyone knows that Netherlands is cheating on Canada and he knows it as well. As revenge, he decided to ruin her life psychologically?

-Pretty much yeah. He said and had a thinking face.

-I-I'm too stunned to speak.

-I'll let you be alone for now. Call America if you want more answers.

He left with his hands hidden in his pockets. I wanted to ask him if he could stay with me for a bit but I couldn't let anything out from my mouth. I sat down on the stool and looked down on my phone.

... What the fuck.