11

I was gripping on my keys and I was about to knock some sense into his dumb head. But I stopped on my tracks. My heart was pounding since I never physically fought anyone, and I knew fighting with Canada who is much taller than me is basically suicide. I looked inside my bag and noticed that it was quiet. America didn't see it... How stupid can I be?

I closed my bag and hurried off. I don't think that it's such a good idea to fight with him. I'll keep quiet... For now. My legs weren't used to me walking fast and I was stretching them to make bigger coverage on the ground, but I was hurting them in the process.

When I arrived, I was taking deep breath to calm my heart rate down and I was looking around for Canada. Instead, I saw Netherlands through the window. Before I could say anything, a hand was placed on my shoulder.

-So glad you came! Canada cheerfully said.

-I'm here, what do you want me to do now? I answered and looked away from the window.

-I made a reservation for two people. But it's only under my name. He told me and patted my shoulder.

He was going to invite people, I was just the only one available... So what will happen if I never came?

I wanted to ask him but noticed that he already went inside. I zipped my mouth shut and shoved my keys in my pocket. The only thing that I could share my anger through was by gripping my bag. I made my legs to follow him when they clearly want to runaway to the other way.

The lady at the front desk showed us our table and I didn't recognize the faces at the restaurant. But I did recognized Netherlands and it looked like she knew about all of this. She knew how Canada really is. Maybe now I understand her situation clearly. Maybe now I understand why she would want to "cheat" on Canada... But that's up for debate.

It seemed like Canada could choose where we sat since we were sitting at the best spot to spy on them. When we got comfortable, Canada took out a camera. He placed it on the table.

-Raine, would you mind positioning the camera facing towards them? He asked me and I looked straight at him.

Not yet, not yet!

I grabbed the camera with shaking hands. I didn't know if I should have gloves on me right now. It seemed as if I was partaking in a crime, and I probably am. I positioned it carefully and made sure to have both them, and a bit of Canada. When I let it go, he eyed the record button so I pressed it.

-Is that it? Can I go now? I asked him whispering and he placed his index finger on his mouth and shook his head slowly.

-You're in it now, until the end.

-But I don't want to be apart of this. The only reason why I came was to make sure you will do nothing to Netherlands! Words were coming out like bullets and it was almost impossible to stop them.

-Aren't you supposed to always believe the victim?

-But you aren't the victim here!

-She cheated on me.

-But you're blackmailing her, it's worst! I managed to keep on whispering and laying low.

He didn't say anything else and was looking at the camera. He moved it so that it doesn't see him anymore. I glared at him and he shot them right back. My back suddenly got cold and I quickly looked away.

-What are you planning to do with this? I asked him after a while of it filming.

-Just to make her do stuff.

-Don't tell me you'll forcefully make her do something sexual! I whispered and grabbed the cloth, moving it and the glasses made noises. I apologized.

-I'm not that type of person. You know, the little stuff, cleaning the house for example. Slowly break her apart until she finally decides to tell Luxembourg the truth.

I got up instantly. I was ready to blow. Canada wanted to pull me back down but I pulled my arm away from him. I quickly went to Netherlands and gripped her arm. I tugged her and felt everyone was looking at me. Netherlands got up and looked at Canada. She got up as well and quickly walked out with me while apologizing to everyone.

I didn't know where to go but I just followed her. It seemed as if she was used to what Canada was doing since she seemed so relaxed. We were taking a small walking road and we were walking towards the forest that I haven't been to. I could see the forest from my house but never dared to do it.

-Umm, where are you taking me? I asked her and she turned her head to me and smiled.

-To your death.

-What?! I shouted and stopped.

-I'm joking! She said and laughed. I'm bringing you somewhere that Canada never goes. The heart of the forest.

-The heart? You mean the middle of the forest, like, middle.

-Yup. She said and continued to walk.

-Why doesn't Canada go here?

-I don't actually know, but he refuses everytime to go with me.

-Huh...

We continued to walk together and I kept looking behind to see if someone was following us. Netherlands placed a hand on my shoulder and rubbed it slowly. I felt cared when she did that, like I haven't felt this feeling before. My heart was pounding loudly and I was gripping on my bag.

Suddenly, my phone started to explode with notifications by someone. I was hoping that it would be America and not Canada. And it was America. I had missed calls from her and unread messages. But I didn't had time anymore, I wanted to pay attention to other stuff for now.