𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸- Aren't I dead?

You felt like you were falling, from nowhere, and smashed to the ground. "Argh!-" you groaned. That fall broke a couple of bones, but you managed to stand up and you could run. 
               You looked at your hands. "What the- my skin is grey?!" You whispered in confusion. You looked at yourself, you were wearing the suit and the mask you wore on the day of your death. You found out the tip of the parts of your hair were brilliant red, the rest of it was dark grey, your eyes were darker grey and your iris colour was blue, you even had a tail, a fox one. You noticed the pentagram hanging with the clouds in the sky, and the sky was red, dark red.
              It soon hit you that you were in hell. You weren't surprised after all the sins you've done. You saw vending machines for drugs, weapon stores, and many demons strolling around, cussing and hitting on other demons.
              You didn't know where to start, but you suddenly saw a wisp of shadows forming..into a fox. "Bites?-" the fox fully formed and you heard the recognizable bark it made. "Bites it's you! I thought you were gone! I guess we're sticking together now," you exclaimed in joy.
However, you then realized that you had nowhere to go. Of all the things y/n did in black magic back in her human life, you did not make deals with the devil. "What an idiot!" You thought. You had to find a place, and some food, but you had no money. Even if you have the money you wouldn't know what currency hell uses.
             You walked around the city just getting familiar with the place while hearing multiple people catcalling you and staring at you weirdly. "Oi gimme all ur valuables before you die," a rough voice said. You turned around to see a skinny demon with a massive coat, holding a gun aiming at you. Oh no, deja vu. "No," you answered, not giving a damn. "What do you mean no? Y'know what you're dead!" He exclaimed as he shot his bullet, but you dodged. You took your knife in your pocket and stabbed him  in the neck as you rushed to him with speed.

𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

How did he-how fast is he?! Did he just teleport? One moment he was away from me, now he's right in front of my face! I thought "ARGH-" I shouted as something stabbed my neck, then something blasted.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
You slit his throat and punched him in the stomach. You'd thought you only break a couple of ribs of him, but you made him shredded to pieces. You then noticed the two skeleton jaws with lots of sharp teeth.

something like this :

                 "Holy sh*t I can do magic-" not wanting to get caught you stole the demon's black coat and hid yourself hiding into an alley

You found out you have powers, your speed was ten times as fast as you were in human life. You decided to parkour a bit, jump from rooftop to rooftop, climb some walls and leap off some railings. It was fun and exciting that you could have fun jumping from one place to another in the city watching its activities.

You decided to discover whatever magic you had, turns out you could make force fields, do healing and that skeleton and fire manipulation. You had black magic as well.
You might have other abilities but you were trying to explore what you have now to defend yourself from incidents like what happened previously. Meanwhile, Bites could shrink to the size of your hands or make themselves into a giant and normal-sized of course, which was a great convenience for you.
              You were exhausted from exploring all the magic abilities you done. You couldn't do much to find any place to rest but you found a little cave corner, that was old and abandoned. The place was warm enough and hidden from others. You added a force field in case you might get killed and slept for the night.

             Wow, 600+ words, I wish I could write more but there will be more in the next. Sorry if it's disappointing if there is no tea, I'm just setting things alright and I might write a y/n x Alastor (human) if this blows up. All support is appreciated and have a nice day and I wouldn't mind talking too . Remember to eat and rest yall. :} here's a drawing for you to admire. ( the hell picture above on top is not accurate but and inference of what the pride ring in hell looks like, which is one of the seven rings in hell from hazbin hotel and helluva boss stuff haha)

 ( the hell picture above on top is not accurate but and inference of what the pride ring in hell looks like, which is one of the seven rings in hell from hazbin hotel and helluva boss stuff haha)