𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟼-Drinking session

You returned home and did not expect this.
Alastor was at the living room, waiting for you with a bottle of champagne.
"Willows! You came back! Come let's have a little celebration!" Alastor shouted in glee.
                        "Oh, alright, I suppose I could have a drink," you answered as you walked to the sofa to sit. "Also what did Valentino mean by the second part of that sentence of the compliment he gave me?" You also asked innocently. "Ah, I don't think you need to know that. You see, Valentino is a pimp you see he is in charge of the adult films industry, you might not want to go near him since he can get freaky," Alastor answered in a change of tone when Valentino was mentioned.Valentino gave you an invite to hang out with the big Vs because they wanted to welcome you, but they looked kind of suspicious about it. They weren't known for being welcoming from the meeting you were in since Rosie being the friendly lady she was didn't talk much to them. You didn't want to spend time with them. You wanted to spend time with him, Alastor. He was a good person from the past few hours he was with you. Despite the place being hell, you believe that not everyone was evil but they were hurt and there were good people around, just a handful in hell.
                        "Alastor?" You called. "What is it?" He replied quickly as he sipped his champagne. Should I ask him? Should I ask if he knew me in human life, what if things were just a coincidence? Don't be stupid y/n, don't be so naive it's hell, and it's overpopulated. The Alastor you're with might be using it as the name they want to be known as. "Uh..do you want to come over to my place sometime and chat a bit once I get to my apartment?" You asked changing to question to prevent yourself from being embarrassed at the possibility he was not the Alastor you met in your human life.
                         "Of course! I'd rather have you to chat with me than to hang out with that damn picture show with the pimp and then that internet star!" He said without hesitation. "How did you know?" You replied back shocked, can he read minds? "Oh the pimp told me that to make me feel something and it indeed worked," he said in honesty. "It is quite lonely here since people are scared of me or just think I'm too talkative and I don't want them to suddenly take away someone I'm friends with, I can only talk to Rosie but her friends will be jealous," he added as he scratched his neck awkwardly. The blush over his face by the champagne that was still maintaining a smile.
"I don't find you scary at all though, you're okay, I wouldn't mind listening to you talk all day," As the words just rolled out from your mouth without hesitating to think, saying your opinion genuinely for the first time in a long time instead of carefully thinking of the right sentence.
                        Oh god, that sounded so disgusting-"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that-" you apologized profusely as you lowered your head when you finished your drink.

ALASTOR'S POV
                         "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that-" Willows apologized after finishing his beverage. Does he think I'm not scary? Not too talkative? I blushed even more being embarrassed by the amount of comfort that hit me. My drunken state would let my guard down, not even my shadow can help. I tried maintaining my smile but from his expression, he looked surprised.

                           "I-Why thank you, Willows, I needed that opinion of yours a lot, you made things a bit better for me," you replied with even more blush on your face. The light from the fireplace made it less obvious but he could still see it. He decided to turn back and continue drinking the champagne. Who knew that one reply from him warmed me up that much.

Y/N'S POV
He was smiling more genuinely and blushed more after my reply. I didn't expect him to thank me for it but I'll keep it a memory between him and me. You thought and turned back to drink your beverage to avoid him looking at you blushing embarrassed from what you said already and him thanking you.
For once in hell the atmosphere was peaceful, and the warm lighting from the fireplace made things cozy. You wanted this to last forever, a nice mental break for you from the past events. Your death, the fight, becoming overlord, and absorbing all the information. In fact, you had to prepare for your job for being head of the hitman industry later on the next night. Slowly, you hit the hay without realizing it.
ALASTOR'S POV
I feel something on my shoulder, I turned to see Willows sleeping on me. I decided to slide it off since he must be very exhausted. What an introvert. My drunk state couldn't help it after drinking so much champagne. That damn pimp is going to lure him into his studio and mess up his life. I would hate that and would not hesitate to cause a genocide. 

Why am I willing to protect this fellow man I just met? Why is he so kind? Is he that naive to be easily manipulated? I feel bad if when I think of it. What's so special about him? 

I don't question my actions but why am I doing it? It's just me being drunk and enjoying a tiny celebration. I looked at Willow's peaceful face, there were eye bags under his eyes from the exhaustion. I'm glad I met him, he was like Tom. What if he was Tom? He has to be. What if he forgot about me? He might be still alive in Japan, right? We were very close, surely he wouldn't forget about me he has excellent memory. He has to be alive.

I looked at the clock and it was 4, its not too late but I'll stay and not disturb him. I-..I'm gonna take a nap for a while...

Sorry about the incomplete chapter there was a glitch when I published it or I forgot to save it but I wish you all a good rests of your day and stay hydrated :D Thank you so much for your support all is appreciated.