𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹-Babysitting Charlie Morningstar

Valentino is still pissed about the day Willows injured him. It was his fault but hey this guy is manipulative and toxic, so of course it's Willows fault in his perspective. Willows made a big mistake messing with a big guy like him. "Are you seriously still angry at that new overlord? You know it's a waste of time holding a grudge against someone new," Vox said, blowing out his cigar.
"Yes yes you're not wrong but, he's being a pain in the ass sometimes, a boring THING can get in your way while having fun and I don't want that." Val answered. "I think he would be the type to leave you alone though," Velvet cut in. "He looks so calm and he's a talented man!!" She added. "Don't starting having a thing for him he's boring, you and Alastor have weird taste," Val barked back. "Maybe you're just salty that he attacked you.." Velvs pouted.
Y/N's POV
             *dream*
              You were in school, your elementary school. Everyone drifted away from you, because your family was intimidating because of the status. They shared scared and anxious looks around you like you were abnormal. You didn't like it of course...
             "Hello children of first graders, I am Miss Grace, your teacher for this year, today will be the first day of school for everyone...So I would like everyone to introduce yourselves and a hobby you like to feel comfortable around your new friends," The so-called Miss Grace entered the classroom asked.
             The children slowly one by one said their names and interest, simple things like drawing and playing with dolls. You wish you could do that. Did you have an interest you didn't know you did many things, sport, riddles, piano, whatever a kid born into a high class family would do. "It's your turn now kiddo!!" Miss Grace said facing you. "Hi I'm y/- I mean Thomas Willows...and I like riddles." You presented with a soft tone. After that things went as per normal except...this smiling boy, later known as Alastor that was your friend. He was bright and very nice...You saw him with bloody hands and a dead cat after school behind the school grounds, he noticed your presence. You ran away.

You felt a lick on your face, it was Bites. The red sky shining through your window brought your mind back to reality. Life was so much easier during childhood than this crap. Bites was trying to get you to wake up because you looked like you were scared based on its expression. Ah well, time to babysit His highness daughter now, what a weird task given but alright.

You changed and went your way to Lucifer's castle. The bodyguard approached you and you gave him the letter Lucifer wrote to you. After checking the letter, he allowed you to enter. The maids recognised you and knew what you were here for. The maids greeted you and one lead you to the child's room.

You silently entered the room while a pale face with red eyes and her blond hair tied into a braid, her dress was pink and she was playing with her little fabric toys, being a child she immediately noticed you. "Hello there!" She said in this positive tone.

It's been long since you've met a child, you've never seen anyone be that vulnerable and friendly before it's scary. You would be thinking of a few ways to escape in case the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar wants to kill you out of spite. "Hello," you replied back, softly. "I'm Charlotte Morningstar, but you can call me Charlie," She replied back.

How much energy does this young Princess have why can't I have as much energy as her-
"Willows, your bodyguard,"
When you said the term of bodyguard, she got silent and asked "Will you be mean to me like the other bodyguard?"

Huh? The previous bodyguard? His majesty didn't tell you anything about that. Interesting... "I know for one that this is hell but I can assure you, your father would be enraged if one were to harm you, therefore no." You replied. How did the overlord I just killed even make it through this? How did Lucifer not kill him yet?

She looked more relieved so you took it as a sign she wasn't scared of you. "Well uh what do you normally do, Princess?"
"I'd like to tell you about an idea of mine for this place..." Charlie said. I have a bad feeling about this but you agreed to let her proceed on with her "idea" which was to allow citizens of hell to rehabilitate to not sin and go to heaven giving people a second chance. You find it a great idea but of all realms, hell? They were already given a second chance during their life but they didn't use it well. This is meant to be their punishment why is she trying to let such scums like us have a second chance? Whatever, she's a child maybe she'll change her mind once she sees a glimpse of this shithole.

"What do you think?" She asked. Should I give my honest opinion or sugarcoat it which way is less worse than the other? "Well, first off I think this idea of yours is very thoughtful but maybe it can be better planned?" You suggested.

"Okay I'll work on it!!" She exclaimed. "Hey Willows, you're very quiet, don't you have anything to say? It feels like I'm talking to no one..." she pouted. Shit did I mess up- I haven't been self conscious recently, I need to be more careful. "My apologies Princess I will try to be more initiative next time."

So many things on my mind...you continued to accompany Charlie until Lilith came in the room, she was...very pretty. She was like a dark swan, beautiful and graceful.

"Mother!!" She exclaimed in joy. "Charlie!!" She replied in return. You greeted her after their mother and daughter interaction. "So...You're Willows?" Lilith questioned. You nodded. "Nice to meet you, overlord," she added. "Nice to meet you too," what the heck do I even address her why did I forget- is she gonna cut my head off now? You closed your eyes to face your death.

"What are you closing your eyes for?" Oh so she don't going to kill me. Lucky you y/n lucky... "My eyes got dry," you stumbled upon your words thinking of an excuse to cover your paranoid habits. You just continued standing by Charlie's and Lilith's side. Watching them play house and had a tea party together. If only you would be able to get the childhood you should've had. Instead of just spending hours in the library and become an awkward dork. You continued watching them and the window outside, checking on their well-being most of the time, from the expressions to their little actions they take. Any of those could reveal a cover they've been putting on. It's been a long time you've seen a very brutally honest child comment on your dead pan tired personality. You were much lively in the mortal world. Maybe this is what I do, when I can't find someone to trust or befriend. Maybe the Grandma, Mrs Christine from the flower shop counted but, she is definitely powerful if her flower shop hasn't been robbed yet. You planned to see her more often.

There isn't someone I could talk to, someone to be there for me. I cannot open up yet, maybe once it is safe to trust Alastor and Mrs Christine.

"Charlie I'm home!!" Oh, His Majesty is home. Is it my time to go off already? Time passes by fast.

"Dad!!" Charlie yelled in excitement.
"Hi pumpkin!!" Lucifer greeted back.
"What do you think of the new bodyguard?"
"He's quiet but very nice, he's a great listener!!"

I wasn't even listening to all that redemption idea going on, what was it- a hotel? The conversation between the father and daughter continued. Until Lucifer noticed your presence and ordered you to leave the palace since the job was done. Well that was fast. You didn't talk much to Charlie but you were glad since you're social battery was running low.

"Hey,"
"Huh?"
A bag covers your face and you get knocked out.

Hi guys, yeah I couldn't keep my promise. I apologize. I've been going through a lot of things as usual that I barely have time but I hope you're able to enjoy this story as much as you can. Exams are coming so I won't be here for a while. Stay hydrated and take care of yourself
One thing I'd like to confirm is that Willows/ y/n is generally shorter than the overlords even though is 6'ft. Since Val and Vox, are over 6ft I think. So uh yeah!! Byee