𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟸- Day-off part 2

ALASTOR'S POV

     Is he okay? His forehead is very hot, he has been lacking sleep, and doesn't eat much. Oh dear, he's not taking care of himself... Let's take care of him for today then! He didn't realize how Willow's reply of assurance on that one day could affect him so much.
   Looking at him, I found him alas, peacefully sleeping, eyes finally closed after a long day of rest. He hasn't been sleeping well judging from his worsened eye bags. I heard him yell when he slept in the guest room of my place once, he must've had a nightmare, but what kind of man has nightmares until now, how horrible was it? Does he not know how to take care of himself? Maybe my choice of recommendation wasn't accurate, he could've been a casino owner... No no why am I being worried about this mere demon? He's just my friend, I don't think so much about friends, my judgment is always correct and on point and nobody can change my mind on that! He looks like someone entertaining enough, I'd like a mysterious person that I can try to figure out oh how fun! Yes yes, he's just someone I want to figure out not..care. >:)
   "Alastor?" Willows said groggily, finally waking up. It startled you from your train of thoughts. "O-oh! You're awake! How have you been?" You answered.
   "I would be mentally fine, but physically I am not too sure, what time is it?" He asked. "It's 8." Answering his question after looking at your pocket watch. You see him wide-eyed, panicking, and anxious, he then runs to his room almost tripping. "What's wrong?"
"I'm late for work!!" He says whilst changing his clothes, sprinting off to get his coat. "I can teleport you there, for your information-" "PLEASE DO THANKS" Willows exclaimed seemingly desperate.
      You learned that Willows likes to be on time, and hates being late because it leaves a bad impression. Then you see Willows collapse on the ground, after that trying to get up with his arms shaking. "SHIT! Lucifer's gonna kill me for this!!" He exclaimed for the first time I see him frustrated. Never have I ever expect calm Willows to be frustrated...over such minor matters. How funny, but so concerning that he's overworking himself, why is he doing so much as a new-comer? So hardworking and constantly not letting his guard down.

     Should I let him suffer? It looks very funny...Whatever I can't be a bad friend. You thought after looking at Willow's injuries. "How about this...I'll tell his highness that you are not in your best state and he will have to find another one of his maids to help." you proposed. You sent a little message through his radio static at his humble adobe, and you sat the scuffed man down. "Prey tell, I can't help but find this very new of you, why do you care so much about the little tasks given? You do realize losing your cool at yourself is detrimental." you added. He just looked away ashamed. "Sorry," he mumbled...
Sorry? I'm just reminding him what is he sorry for? Weird, but very intriguing. "I think you'll be just fine by yourself. I think I'll just leave for my chat with Rosie," you tried leaving him since he look like he needed space but you felt a tug on your cloak. You turned your head seeing Willows holding on. "Could...you please stay?" For one moment you swore he was wagging his tail, isn't he a fox, why is he acting like a dog?
Y/N'S POV :
     For once I really wanted him to stay. Oh god I'm being weird why do I want him to stay badly? I know he knows me most but I still can't bluntly trust him...I should add something before this gets even weirder. "Rosie can come over if you like, we are friends aren't we?" I added. "Yes what a brilliant idea Rosie has been wanting to talk to you again but you were to busy, now is a perfect opportunity to seize!!" He replied. Phew l saved myself from eternal embarrassment.
      Rosie later came into my apartment from her restaurant and greeted us both. After hearing the unfortunate news of my well-being,  she was very sincere and wished me a quick recovery and started a conversation while sitting down. "Well I've only met you once and had a brief conversation so how about we learn more about each other?" I nod in agreement.
      The conversation started off with simple questions on what my interests are and simple pet peeves. "Oh so you're sensitive to loud noises?" Rosie intriguing replied. "Yes I suppose," you softly answered her. "Well you're hearing must be excellent!", Yeah you did.
       "Al should I tell him about the thing I can do?" She suddenly piped up.
        Is this where the part they tell me they're gonna kill me? Is she gonna chop me to pieces now? Have my whole life lead to this moment? Is that her whole motive of coming to my place? The money? The fortune I have now? "Sure," he said. "Willows," she said. Oh no here I come, I closed my eyes, meeting my fate. "Alastor and I, we want you to join us in a nice banquet in my restaurant," At least it's not worse than death but social events are seriously the last thing I flipping need. Should I reject? No what something bad could happen. These two overlords are so nice but too nice for their own good there's no way they would like me for who I am. I'm just a new overlord who came here with fighting skills and whatever shit went through my mind that managed to get me out of a thousand clones where I nearly died. Psychology would be useful for one but honestly hell is too unpredictable for me, now I have to deal with actual psychopaths instead of helping soldiers with PTSD which is even more dangerous where one move in this situation could kill me- what if I'm overthinking- WILLOWS CALM YOURSELF DOWN. I'm overanalysing this situation. I can make a plan in seconds but I was lucky I managed to even win- "Of course what time is it?" you answered anyways after your whole chaotic thought process that went off rails. "Oh like next Thursday?" Rosie answered. Perhaps one banquet isn't too bad... "I'll come," you accepted her invitation. "Splendid!!" The static voice came along. "Well uh Rosie has to go and I guess that would be alone time with each other." He added.
The rest of your day was spent with talking about trash talking about this television overlord and he would call the picture show. Continues talking about his passion for French which is something you have some knowledge on it. I guess being a bookworm has its own perks. Evening came and Alastor was about to leave. Before he left he gave me a book. A novel? I'll see that later when I'm free... I have so much more books I want to see...later of course. Why did he give me a book? Suspicious...

Later on when night came a letter from Lucifer came... "Take care of Charlie Morningstar when you're free,
-Lucifer Morningstar."
Right dammit how can I forget, I'll go tomorrow. You head to wash up and take your tea and head to bed with the letter and the book. When you saw the book, the title....
"Lore of Hell"
This man is helping me???

ALASTOR'S POV :
Willows is really a type of person I rarely see. He overworks himself... gets angry at the smallest of things how comedic!! I'm knowing more about this little friend of mine!! How he has contributed to society as a psychologist...Who knew society could drive someone to be like this?? Such an interesting character! I want to know more about him. I may seem cold but helping someone I find fond...too fond is okay. He walks back home...with his usual smile.

Hi guys sorry took a whole 5 month break...had studies hope u understand. I get that Willows is a bit Mary Sue. Idk is she? I'll try stop that if there is please tell me!! Thank you for your support as always appcreiate it!!