Chapter 19-Nightout hangover

ALASTOR's POV :

8:39am :

My sight was blurry, with the unfamiliar softness of covers gently laid on me with the bright red "sunlight" shining on me. I felt something warm and soft by my hand, it was another hand, WILLOW'S HAND- why is he holding my hand?

Not wanting to wake him up I stayed still and looked at him instead, with his grey bed hair fluffed from his slumber and his face pressed on his other arm sleeping. Noticing the small details on his face with a closer look, there was dark circles under his eyes, does he know what it means to rest? It's not difficult to tell whether someone's a workaholic. With him sleeping by the bedside I rest peacefully in,  his hand holding mine was oddly...nice? It wasn't weird, or disgusting.

Did he change clothes? He wore something much more fancy yesterday. He smells like... flowers. Not the kind with heavy scent, it was more of the mild and subtle kind. Should I stay like this? I like how this guy is very similar to Tom, but what if my whole investment and gamble was a waste? I...like him around. I looked at him for a little more before pretending to sleep, I want to see what he'll do >:)

9:00am :

TOM's POV :

I woke up, lying by the bedside, with ALASTOR IN FRONT OF ME. I'M HOLDING HIS HAND- DOES HE KNOW ABOUT IT? WHAT IF HE HATES IT- oh my gosh it's morning and I'm already panicking I need to calm down, I slowly move my hand away if he doesn't like it. However, his grip was tighter. So I couldn't do much. I looked at him for a little while, damn he still kept his smile even though he was sleeping it's like it never goes away... Not sure why my face suddenly became so heated... He had some bed hair which suited him a lot.

Now that I think about it he keeps asking me out to outings, I feel bad that he's the only one being initiative, I should start bringing him out to reciprocate. I take another peek before I zone out looking at the walls- "MORNING!" The bright voice rung. With his red eyes staring me very alive.
AHHHH! What the heck?! I jumped out of shock from the sudden voice that broke the silence. 

He laughed at me after reacting that way saying it was exhilarating. "Sorry for the shock friend," he said staying in bed. "Looks like I drank a little too much yesterday." He mentioned. Oh he's hungover, I mean it doesn't hurt to help him get over it. I can just make some soup.

You went over to the kitchen and made something on the fly, knowing he's the Alastor you know now, apparently, you made a gumbo on the fly, a really good creole soup. You made one bowl for you and one for him. You then brought the fresh, warm bowl of gumbo into the guest room and gave him that bowl.

"Oh this smells familiar, it's gumbo isn't it?" He asked. "Yep, you are from Louisiana aren't you?"

"Yes actually back in those days, you?"

"Mhm, THE Tom Willows."

He looked at me in shock almost choking on the soup, his eyes widened in realisation that we knew each other in life back then.
"Oh-I see both of us know each other during those days, haven't seen you in a long time friend."

"Last night's rant about me was funny"

"Don't talk about it to the others, I'll make you the next person to scream in my radio" said the person in my house, in my guest room lying in the bed I bought hungover.

"I won't. I won't." Thought being a little teasing would bring back the old days. It's good to see him feel something rather than see his smile all the time. His eyes say it all.

"Is it true you want to be by my side forever?"

He hesitated for a little, "yes." This time without his confident tone and his eyes were diverting away from mine.