Chapter 17- provoked

(Warning : discrimination)ALASTOR's POV :              

          "That's so boring!! Why in hell would you waste your time doing that?" I exclaimed "Then I guess you're wasting time too helping me with adjusting to this. In order to not waste time I suppose you'd leave me since you think helping others is a waste of time. Goodbye." Willows shut the door right in front of you. I maintained my smile, even though deep down I was boiling mad. I guess my intuition was wrong, Willows had potential. He looked intelligent, well-mannered and someone who wouldn't blend in with such harlots.  I thought.

           Here I thought he had standards. I guess he doesn't smile for a reason, he's a weakling. Here I thought he had the senses to know where he stands and where I stand. Oh he has no damn idea who he's dealing with isn't he. However, he has been keeping me entertained. I guess it's best to keep him in contact with me. He would be good use to me. Perhaps the first overlord to make a deal with me and I'll gain even more power. I left the building and went on my way to see Rosie again. It's good to socialize with others.

I entered her restaurant, hearing a cheery voice "Alastor! Welcome back!" Rosie had just finished making new recipes for her seasonal dishes. Christmas is coming, and so is Extermination Day. "Anything new with that friend of yours?" Rosie questioned. "No not really." I vaguely answered. "Is there something wrong? You could always make him your next meal."
"Now I don't think we should rush that fast, we can wait, just like a film running repeatedly...He resembles a friend of mine. I don't want to murder someone I know yet."

"Well uh, would you like any refreshments?" Rosie lightened everything up. "How about some dried venison?" She offered. "Sure." I agreed, how could I turn down dried venison, it's like no other snack I've seen! "Anyway, would you like to get some gossip to pass the time Al?" She said in an attempt to calm him down. She always knows what to do to help me calm down. Willows better know his place, I've been here way longer than him, it would be such a waste to play his screams through my radio show. I went along with Rosie's conversations, surprised at how she gets this much information every single week.

After a few hours of chatting, I decided to go home after fruitful conversation to get ready for my own time with, myself. On the way home, I saw, Willows? WHAT'S WILLOWS DOING ON MY DOORSTEP? Is he?- I'll just ask him...

Y/N's POV : (You're at Al's house entrance)

I just hope he accepts my apology... "Hello there Willows, what bring you to my doorstep?" The familiar static voice you dread to face and yet want to see ringed throughout the premises of the house. You turned to see that red deer demon with his charming smile, even though his eyes speak of rage and wrath... Now's the chance to apologize before he kills me!! I bowed down, and said sincerely " I'm sorry Al, for my sudden rashness that time, please forgive me."

Alastor's smile moved a little, his eyes widened, "My my I must say this is the first I've seen a demon apologize to me... " His cheeks then raised, and he kept his cool, " You really are an anomaly, I'll forgive you then," He continued smiling even more, but it was a more genuine smile. Adding on "A-also Alastor, thank you for the rose brooch the other day." I thanked him, it'd be rude to not do so.
           "No problem, thousand soul killer!" He chirped. Thousand soul- he knew about my missions? Has he been stalking me? How come I didn't notice? Oh right, I was engrossed in my own thoughts... "Wait how would you know?" You questioned him. "That would be for me to know and for you to find out my friend." He cheekily replied. Oh well, I hope he doesn't know about the drug, I should really spend some time on that. What drug makes demons so powerful? Steroids with more black magic? I should head back to that place again.

  ALASTOR's POV :

            So he did apologize, well at least he knows his place... I'll let him off the hook this time. He even thanked me for the rose brooch, well at least I know he's grateful. Judging from his humble attitude I'm guessing I should be getting a gift back, it would be unlike him to not give me something. At least I have a free gift to look forward to! Turns out he won't be the next one... I'm bored on Christmas, I should invite him over to cannibal town with Rosie, having a new friend come along once in a while would be nice too. I offered "Would you like to come with me to cannibal town to celebrate the jolly season?"  Willows was deep in his thoughts when I asked him that question, he didn't reply, telling me he didn't hear it.

           "Willows? Hello?" I waved my hand in front of his face. He jumped and let out a sound of confusion, his abrupt reaction was so hilarious! Now that he was listening I repeated the same question. After some moment of thought for Willows he accepted the invite. He also asked if he could invite another person over too. He said that the person was Mrs Maxine at the flower shop near his house. I have been there a couple of times, she seems like a polite lady, so I guess I could let him get someone else come along with him. He seems like no fool after all. I didn't know how he knew I was furious at him, he can't see through my smile can he? He really is careful like Tom...
"I'll get going now Al, we'll meet again. Thank you once again," Willows left the house entrance.

Y/N's POV :
To-do list
-find out about drug
-Get Al a gift
- Take care of Bites
I need to know what this drug is about before more stuff happens.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the 4 month wait!! I really enjoyed season 1 hazbin hotel!! We got more depth, stories and development and some cool bangers of songs!! Thank you for the support, from the views, votes, comments, I did not expect this to get so much views!! I'll try to publish but academics are in the way ;-; I also drew some stuff I hope it suffices! Also the MLP infection trend is so cool :D

Alastor

Angel dust

Angel dust

This is husk but human