𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿- First case

A few hours later....you woke up from your nap. The bed was very soft and springy, the best part? It was big. The room was cold, the fan was slowly moving. It was satisfying to gaze at right after your nap. You sat up to see Bites sleeping on the remaining space of the bed curled up. You still thought about your actions, constantly thinking and thinking and thinking. Were you wrong? You haven't spent a week in hell, you already made enemies. You have 11 Million but that money would run out. How do you keep the money coming? Investment? yes. Wait what time is it?

Knowing that suddenly you looked at the clock. It was nine? Wasn't it somewhere near around that time? You hear knocking on your door, who would knock on my place? Alastor? He left the house, didn't he. You enter the living room that led to the door. Alastor sat there on the sofa, reading a random book. It was the book of spells for witchcraft, crap I left it on the ground. "Oh hello there! I suggest you  answer the door something tells me that it's the hitmen industry that's gonna bring you to the workplace since you're the head and leader." My radio friend said with his static voice.

Normally he'd lie sometimes when talking to people. He'd have him suddenly tense but with his smile, it covers it all up. People only bother to look at his smile. Sadly people don't observe body language because they think facial expressions show everything, the direction the eyes look at, the beads of perspiration, the eyebrows. Well, how shallow of them to think so. He seemed genuine this time though he's dangerous and a sly liar. No suspicious signs at all. Why am I observing? Because it's hard trusting random people since y/n's in hell, there would be many walking red flags.

All this thought in one minute, the person outside knocked on the door again, distracting your scattered-brain thoughts. You answered the door, not wanting to keep them waiting and leaving you feeling internal guilt and having a sudden thought about that memory and questioning your existence and contemplating your life decisions.

You opened the door to see a wolf, well more of a hellhound in a suit, with a few badges, carrying a suitcase. "Willows, right?" You nodded in reply. Alastor was right? Wonder why he knows my plans- never mind. The hell hound announced that there was a limousine waiting outside to bring you to the working place. He was left your door as he wanted you to follow, you did, and Alastor too... The hellhound did nothing about it so you thought it was okay.
     Still feeling suspicious, "Alastor, why do you follow me around?" You asked.

ALASTOR'S POV
   "Alastor, why do you follow me around?" Willows asked curiously when exiting and locking his place. I mean I like his company, he makes me feel better and he's comfortable and calming to be around- I want to be with him as long as possible...he lets me relax around him and not lie to like the others...he's gentle and attractive- ATTRACTIVE WHAT AM I THINKING?!! "I like to keep a friend who's a newcomer..safe," I answered. I really want him to be safe. But of all people why him?

Y/n's POV
  Listening to his reply, you were not someone who accepts good compliments or anything good from people. Manz had trust issues. "Oh well sure," you agreed to his kind offer being the lazy person to not start any talk or conflict knowing it'll affect you in the future. It's rare for someone like him to..help. You knew a bit about his past, a murderer and a radio host. Obviously, he knew yours. He just never knew about your trauma. Entering the limousine, the hellhound sat in front of you, you sat beside Alastor, your only friend. Another demon, a snake demon, Sir Pentious.
  "Greetings, I am Sir Pentious, the visssssse-head(vice-head) of the industry you'll be taking on as head," he introduced himself. "Oh why hello there," you greeted kindly, giving off a good first impression. "So, oh, right there's a case where the head, which issssss(is) you, to deal with, you have to raid a company, they're unreasonable filthy loan sharks attacking another random company ssssssscamming them." He said with his irritating hissy snake voice. "Oh I guess we are going to the destination first?" You asked to understand your first mission or what they call kill and a case. Is the case gonna be difficult? Will I get killed? I just got here, life can't end, I can't die again. No never do I ever want to die again. It was bullcrap.
     "Sir, we've reached," the driver in front, I got out the car, Alastor disappeared. Well, that was sudden. Sir Pentious and I were out of the car. Entering the place, it was quiet and dark, no one was there. Yep, we got lured in. Quiet footsteps were coming. Time to throw a knife, you threw a small knife from the floor to the direction of the footsteps.
"ARGH WHICH $&?¿ER LEFT THE KNIFE?!??" A male voice said, the lights were turn on, "CHARGE!" He added with even louder volume. A hundreds of people surrounding you charging with guns. Why aren't the normal assassins doing this? Where are the others. "RIGHT I FORGOT TO MENTION- THEYRE THE MOST POWERFUL TROOP OF THEM ALL" Pentious said. "YOU'RE ONLY TELLING ME THIS VALUABLE INFO RIGHT NOW?!??" You exclaimed with the feeling of inconvenience. "I GOT SOME SMOKE BOMBS AND GUNS IF THAT HELPS!" He said to make things less worse. Knives were more of your style but you had no other choice, you took the gun, shot some people from behind while using the knife to slit and stab those near you. That snake was behind you throwing bombs. "DON'T YOU HAVE MAGIC??" He asked. "TECHNICALLY I DO BUT I RUN OUT OF STAMINA QUICKLY!" You replied back loudly so the gunshots won't overlap with your voice. "USE IT THEN! THAT SKELETON LOOKING JAW SPAWN SOME OF THEM!" He urgently hissed. How can I forget that? You thought. You punched those people nearby, skeletons jaws kept appearing tearing everyone, quickening the pace for summoning them again and again. Some of them still stayed so you let pentious use some of them, to finish off the many attackers from his side.
The number of people did not get cut down, there was still so many people, your energy is getting severely drained. You can't get Alastor to help you out. Bites is at your apartment guarding. Your tail is already tripping people as you kick and step them to death. Pentious is already trying his best. This can't be the end, I need to get through the first case!
sʟᴀsʜ!- You got stabbed, and scratched by two knives. I'm already injured how frickin inconvenient.
Based on the surroundings. People are coming in from gates. I've been seeing some same looking people coming out of nowhere in this stupid penthouse. What is going on?? Wait, THAT'S IT SOMEONES DUPLICATING THEM! WHO IS IT? WE NEED TO FIND WHO'S DOING IT! "PENTIOUS DO YOU HAVE ANY BOMBS?!" You asked while you slashed another duplicate of a demon.
"WHY?!" The snake asked while using the skeleton to kill the copies. "THEY'RE COPIES, SOMEONE'S MAKING THEM. AND IF THERE ARE THE SAME COPIES, THEY MIGHT STILL BE ALIVE. WE NEED TO FIND WHO THEY ARE FROM THE EXIT THAT'S WHERE THEY COME FROM," You explained.
"THERE'S ONE BOMB WE HAVE A SMOKE BOMB AND THAT SHOOTER WHERE YOU CAN FLY! BUT YOU HAVE TO SHOOT THAT CORD SOMEWHERE HIGH!" He explained while hiding behind you taking out the weapons and tools needed.
Oh well, it's either a tool, machine or a person with duplicating powers. Whoever that is is very powerful, or probably on boosters for their magic. It's irritating how the blood get all over the coat, it was nice. Didn't know hell had some order, but if we're payed a good sum of cash, I'll do it. Time to end this copy-maker and this nonsense.

Sorry for not publishing for so long btw, there's school for me and I'm very busy. I'll try my best . Take care of yourself people and drink water. Touch some grass too for those dirty-minded people. Didn't want y/n to be saved by Alastor, she needs to be a boss, not always the damsel in distress. Though she is getting some help from people later on for healing trauma soooo, ye. Bye anyways :>

Edit : read my new book pls thank u all sorts of support is appreciated for all books read :D