𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻- confused.

Trust. An important factor in good relationships. It's very easy to earn but very hard to get it back. Bloody frustrating when almost everyone in hell is probably a wolf in sheep's clothing. I shouldn't have trusted that damned man. Alastor. They're going to plan on screwing my life over and suffering. How gullible I am. The cunning deer he is. Maybe if they didn't look so similar I would've been able to avoid this. I have more things to do for my job for the hitman industry to thrive...
You were entering your house that was once a safe place, seeing the warm yellow floral pattern walls. Those little flowers that you would see on your grandma's tea sets. At least you had those that were comforting. The flower shop too. I'm gaslighting myself into thinking it wasn't too bad when I literally got kidnapped. Nice. You took a shower because you were sweaty and smelt stinky. After that, you played with Bites then flopped to bed and got knocked out.

BITES' POV :
         When is she coming back? This doesn't feel right, is my owner in danger?? I have to go out-
          When you tried going out, she came back!! Yay!! You walked rounds around her wanting to play with her. She did play with you but for a short while...I guess she must be tired. I should rest too. I've been awake for too long!! Maybe I can surprise her once she's awake!!

ANGELDUST's POV :

Phew last client...time to report to Val. You walked to his office door and knocked. "Come in," he answered. You quietly walked in. "Angel cakes! Good to see you. Here's your pay, and I have something to tell you too!!" He added excitedly, hands clasped together. He gave you a stack of money in the envelop. "Thanks, Daddy!!" You said it in a fake happy tone knowing this is the cringiest thing you need to say to make ends meet. "Yknow that new overlord, he nearly became your new colleague!! He had so much potential from his body, he just needed to brush up his skills. Who wouldn't want a little submissive shy guy in this industry hm?" You hearing him saying such sick things made you feel ill but you couldn't show your disagreement with him or you would get punished.
         "Yes daddy," you replied. He let you go this time leniently because he had other things to do so you left the studio for the day. He's crazy trying to bring down an overlord?! If only I was as alert as that guy maybe I would've been in a better place than now, sucking d*cks everyday... I'm damn gullible in my life, even in this dead "afterlife"...

Y/N's POV :

         You woke up. This time you didn't have a nightmare. At least it's helped a bit with your big amounts of stress. Bites was barking and running in circles, you aren't alone. I guess you were wrong, you could trust your little buddy like always. Suppose you could play with Bites for a bit before you left for your shift again. Can't miss work again, can you?
You ran to work, did your missions and organised fellow hitman with different skills and blacksmiths making various weapons into their respective units.
           After organising and meeting the clients who hired your fellow hitman you sat back on your chair, in your office room alone. It was peaceful for the moment. Then your telephone rang.
         You picked it up and heard "Hello Willows, how are you doing?"  That static voice, the man that you've been trying to avoid. Alastor... after what he said at Rosie's restaurant you immediately tried to distance yourself from him. He's definitely trying to get information from you. "I'm doing well, why?" You replied vaguely. "You seem like you're a bit inactive nowadays, I wanted to see what's going on," This cunning man trying to see if I was planning behind his back? I would've done so if it weren't for those bloody people who kidnapped me and nearly made me their SLAVE. "There's a lot of things to brush up on for my fellow hitman because of the previous head." You informed. "I see you're trying to be formal, good to know you're well. I left something for you on your table if you didn't realise. It's a small red box. Well seems like you have work to do, goodbye!!" He hangs up after telling you something new. You found the red box on the corner of your desk. That usual shade of brilliant red with a shiny ribbon. Why does it look so fancy?? You took the box and saw a little rose brooch. A brooch? Why that? Why is there gifts?- you looked at your calendar, it was near Christmas. Oh no now you have to find a present for him. You don't even know what he likes as a gift. You only knew he liked jambalaya, torturing- Wait a minute. Should I just ask him- that's too rude and direct... I've seen him wear the same thing everyday, I should get him something new to wear too... No he's just trying to deceive you again. I can't just be emotionally attached to someone so easily. You finished more paper work and organising so that things went well. You had to change some company policies because some of them, were not even related to the industry. It was just for pleasure.
You got off the clock and walked back to home. You were muttering about missions and how some new hitman were very flawed and cocky about their amateur skills when they couldn't even finish a low rank mission. It frustrated you a lot- Oof!!

You saw the same spider person again. Although he look like he was, beaten? That pastel pink and white fur stained by their own blood. They looked scared and miserable. They were running away. "I'm sorry and I'll go now." Before they ran you held them back asking "What happened?" "Look I really need to go right now so I can't answer that question-" he immediately babbled out looking very anxious. "HEY COME BACK HERE!! We're not done with our fun yet~..." Some creep with a ravishing glare was staring daggers at the Spider. "I'M NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW LEAVE ME THE F*€K ALONE!!" He shrieked. These kind of people are second to Valentino. Such sickening bastards, let's give them a time they'll never forget. You ran to the creep and knocked him out. Perhaps he broke some of his teeth. You got the filth out of your hands. "This bastards greasy as hell... You alright?" Turning to check on the person behind you. "Yeah, I'm alright..." Seeing their wounds, it had many bruises and cuts. "Do you want to come to my place to patch yourself up?" You offered. "...Is there a price like money, or my body?" They questioned you. "No I don't do those things they don't peak my interest at all," you answered. "Damn you're weird,"
"Do you want to bleed out or get patched up" you retorted from that minor comment
"Patched up!!"

You brought him to your house. You bandaged him up and let him stay in your house for a bit. When did you have bandages? Your missions can cause you to have injuries so you'd always have some on your cabinet. Where? In your bedroom.
As the silence got to the spider, they blurted out "Are you working right now?"
"No I actually just got off work not long ago," replying while making some tea that's had healing and health benefits. You really gotta thank that sweet lady, what was her name again? She really knows her herbs. You also realised. You haven't really bought clothes other than simple clothing and that suit that has been repeatedly washed for the sake of work. You need to buy more of those...
            "Here. Have some tea." You put a cup on the coffee table and pushed it to them. "Oh, thanks...Why are you being nice to me?"
"He was just creepy and got to my nerves. I'm not being nice," Now you can get your mind off from Alastor temporarily. You heard a knock on the door. You looked through the peephole only to see-... Alastor.
Of all the times I try to get away from him HE COMES. Why is my luck so bad?! I open the door not wanting any confusion or accidentally provoking him. "HELLO WILLOWS- OH MY WORD WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM- " he blabbered out after noticing the spider demon behind you, shocked like you did something forbidden. "I was just bandaging him?" You answered, unsure why he spoke like that. "He's a porn star, Angeldust, can't believe you brought in someone like that." He whispered. "He's injured, I can't help someone?"
"That's so boring!! Why in hell would you waste your time doing that?" I guess what people said about him was right. Cruel. "Then I guess you're wasting time too helping with adjusting to this. In order to not waste time I suppose you'd leave me since you think helping others is a waste of time. Goodbye." You shut the door right in front of him. He was nice and reached out to me than other people yet you shut him out because of silly beliefs and rumors, although he proved it to be true with what he said. It'd be embarrassing to run out the house and chase him.
You turn back around and see Angeldust scared and terrified from the interaction, he desperately tried to move back further from you. He could only shout out "YOU TALK TO ALASTOR?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it haha it's been a few months, things have been hectic for me I hope you don't get mad at me for that. Happy belated new year and a super early Chinese new year to all. I appreciate every ounce or form of support given by you guys. Thank you so much