Chapter 4

And here idk what this is but it exist so yeah. And um I guess I have to write another few chapters this night lol. Don't I?

I stepped out the door. Putting Kenya's gloves on and waving at my dad.

Mum did finally accept that she should sleep in the morning.

I heard some footsteps from behind me and turned away from the door to see Kenya walking to me. „You're up earlier than usual", he said and put his hands in his pockets. I rubbed my neck, not giving him a respond. I looked at his hands in his pockets. And took the gloves of. „Here", I said giving them back to him. He smiled a bit. „Thank you", I blushed. Why am I always blushing?

—-

„Hey Kayo, don't you wanna wish your boyfriend good luck!" I heard Misato asking Kayo in a loud and sarcastic voice. Even I could hear it. I rolled my eyes. „Those bratty girls are so stupid", I whispered under my breath and finished tying my ice skates. I could hear Kayo asking Saturo if he would win any he said he's gonna try his best. They are so adorable. walked over to the others, standing in the line. (A/n: Bc idk ur gender and only the guys had to make a race, I will just say that everyone had to) I would go against Misato and I was pretty excited to kick her ass. She was kind of a jerk and for some reason she did hate Kayo. I mean I guess Kayo is kinda weird, but that's no reason to hate her. I tapped my chin in thought, while watching how Saturo almost won. But at the ending of the race, he quickly slowed down. His opponent then grabbed him by the collar and screamed at him. I couldn't really hear what he said. „Weird, why is he so angry? He won!" I heard Misato asking herself out loudly. I heard her sight in love. „Gosh he's so cool", I raised an eyebrow at her stupid behavior, but ignored it. Now It was our turn anyway.

I did win, mostly because Misato tried to ice skate with elegance. I sighed. This was really stupid at some point. Misato's friends and her were always like that. Fangirling over some guys. The most of them were older than the girls. „Seriously do they think they have a chance?" I asked myself under my breath whil watching a guy from the 6th grade ice skating. The little group of girls were obviously fangirling over him I shook my head and took of my ice skates, the. I went back into the school.