Chapter 8

Well here I am with another chapter lmao.

The door swung open and Kayo and Saturo stepped inside the house. Getting greeted by lot of glitter. They looked really surprised by our actions. „Happy Birthday Saturo and Kayo!" we then all said in unison. Then we all broke out into laugher.

„So that's why you all were gone!" Saturo said while we made our sandwiches in an almost reproachfully tone. I giggeled. „C'mon, don't Act like it bothered you to be alone with Kayo." I whispered under my breath and watched him turning red, but he also wore a look of annoyance in his face. „Be quiet", Saturo hissed and I giggeled again, not paying attention to the others. Eating the sandwich I just made.

—-
„Hiromi", I sang in a cheerful voice. „You won't believe what Mrs. Fujinuma gave me", I continued and stepped closer to Hiromi. He looked confused at me, while I pulled out the ribbon that Mrs Fujinuma gave me a bit earlier. Hiromi still looked confused. „Can I please braid your hair?" I asked and, to my luck, Kazu did hear us and immediately grabbed the camera on the table. „I wanna see that!" he yelled and now everyone was looking at us. Hiromi blushed in embarrassment but finally agreed. I braided his hair, even though it was difficult for me, I wasn't the best at it. „That's really bad", Osamu commented as I was done, I gave him a threatening look. „Well then do it yourself", I crossed my arms, slightly pouting at his statement. „Oh no, that will hurt!" I Heard- Kazu say while he took another picture of Hiromi. We all brocke out into laughers. And just a bit later The birthday Party was over.

„It's March, why is it still so cold", I groaned while stepping out of the house. It was already dark when the whole group left. Well expect for Kayo she did have to leave earlier than the others and Saturo brought her. As I didn't get an answer from anyone, I changed the subject. „Don't y'all think that Saturo and Kayo should date already?" I asked while I stuffed my hands into my pockets. I did gave Kenya his gloves back, but when I thought about it, it wasn't really a good idea. „I thought they were already dating", Osamu said while he pushed his glasses a bit back. I shrugged. „No they aren't! But they like each other", Hiromi explained and smiled in excitement. I chuckled a bit. „I think Saturo should do the whole thing in another way", Kazu commented while he threw an arm around me. „Don't ya think y/n?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows. I shoved him away, rolling my eyes but I still blushed in embarrassment. „Idiot", I mumbled under my breath, pulling my hood up due to the fact it started to snow. „Leave the whole Kayo thing to Saturo, Kazu" Kenya then said with a warning tone in his voice. I turned my head to him noticing a strange look on his usual calm face. „Yeah or he'll screw up!" Osamu yelled and then he and Kazu said their goodbyes. Turing into another street. „You all have no clue", Hiromi said with a slight smirk on his face. I raised an eyebrow. „About what? And if so, do you have proof" I asked, my lips turning into a smirk. He nodded his head firmly, before saying: „Yeah, it's right in front of me", I stared at the empty street a head of us. „What?"I asked, but Hiromi had already turned to a house (his house) and waved at us over his shoulder.

„That was weird", I mumbled under my breath and turned to Kenya who had been really quite in the last few minutes. he stared at the ground in thoughts. „Are you okay?" I asked, watching how he snapped is head up and turned in my direction. „Yeah, I'm fine", he muttered and then slightly smiled at me. I blushed a little and turned my head away. „Did you understand what Hiromi meant", we were quite for a bit, while I was waiting for his answer. Turning my head back to him, I saw how he looked at me, his cheeks slightly red. Hm? Weird. „No, I didn't", he then finally answered.