Chapter 5

Do we wanna talk about the fact, that this isn't even a slight Kenya x reader anymore it is one... no? Good. It was an accident but yk y/n isn't that close to Saturo or Kayo so idk haha. And um, idk what to say, but yeah :) btw those pictures above are just random stuff I find in my photo gallery.

It was Saturday, a pretty cold Saturday and I sat in my room doing homework. My parents didn't had to drive my to do them, as they had to do it usually, I heard a knock at the front door, but didn't stood up to open the door. Knowing that my dad was in the living room. Wich was much closer than my room. „Y/n!" I heard him say and I snapped out of my thoughts. I hummed in respond. „Two of your friends are here!" he answered and I immediately jumped up from the chair, running to the front door. There stood Hiromi and Kenya, Kenya already took his coat of, while Hiromi stood there and played with the end of his coat. „What Are you doing here?" I finally asked and looked at them in confusion. „I thought y'all don't have time to go to the science museum, because you have to do something." I raised an eyebrow at them, while making a motion to Hiromi, so he would take off his coat too. „Well that was sort of a lie", Kenya finally explained and I finally understood. „Oh, so that they could be alone", I whispered to myself, while the others were standing kinda weird in the doorframe. I motioned them to step inside and then my mom came out of the kitchen. „Oh Kenya, it's nice too see you again", she smiled and looked at Hiromi. „And Hiromi, right? It's also nice to see you", she also gave him a kind smile and then turned back to the kitchen. „I'm gonna make you some tee and bring you some cookies", she then said over her shoulder, we thanked her and walked into my room. „Well I am actually doing homework right now..." I said quietly and heard Kenya chuckle mischievously. „You couldn't come up with a better lie", Hiromi let out a snort, while he dat down onto the beanbag. Kenya already sat on my bed, reading his book. I rolled my eyes and pouted a bit. „I am doing homework!" I shouted offended and grabbed my books from my desk. Walking over to my bed and sitting next to Kenya. He raised and eyebrow at me, staring at the books in front of me. „See", I grinned at him and then turned my head to Hiromi. He already took one of my comics, that layer all over my room, and was reading it. He looked so focused, it was really cute - in my opinion! Kenya nudged me softly into the side. „You got that wrong", he said and tapped at one of the exercises. „May I help you?" and that's how the day continued. Hiromi was focused on reading all of my comics and Kenya was focused on helping me with my homework.

—-

I looked at the click on my night stand. „We could still go to the museum, don't you think", I said, while I put my pen down. Kenya was already reading his book again and Hiromi put the last comic - he did find on my floor - down. He obviously finished it. „Sure, why not?" he than said and jumped up from the beanbag, I also jumped up from the bed. Fully excited. „Come on", I turned to Kenya and pulled him to his feets. Then we quickly left the house and walked as fast we could to the science museum.

—-

„Hey you two!" I waved at Saturo and Kayo, they both turned to us. I stared at their intertwined hands and began to smirk. „Are we interrupting something", Kenya asked with a slight smirk. And I could hear Hiromi shriek in excitement. I giggeled, while watching how Kayos and Saturos faces turned read. They quickly let go of each other's hands. „No you aren't interrupting everything", Saturo then said panicking. „Are you sure?" I heard someone behind us. I turned around to see Kazu and Osamu. Both of them were grinning. „I thought you all didn't had time, we're you lying?" Kayo said in her monotone voice. I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment. „Well I was done earlier", Kenya said and I quickly nodded. „Yeah me too", I said and cracked a smile. Kayo looked at me suspiciously. The others agreed. „You're a terrible liar, y/n." Kenya whispered at me. I rolled my eyes. „Just shut up",