Chapter 5

Y/n Pov

"Hey Loki I need to ask Hephaestus a question, or one her familia members."

Loki:"Oh I can let her know when I see her at the banquet i'm going to, if you tell me why of course."

"I want her to check if theirs a magic effect on this sword of mine. Mama Mia said she could barely lift it but it seems as light as a feather to me."

Loki:"Huh?! Let me see it!"

I toss the sword to her but when she catches it, it falls to the ground and she fails to lift it.

Loki:"What the heck?! How is this so heavy?!"

Gareth walks over to it and tries to lift it, he is able to pick it up with visible difficulty.

Gareth:"I can pick it up, but I would hardly be able to use it as a weapon. How do you do it?"

I walk over and grab it and swing and twirl it with ease.

"It feels as light as a feather to me."

Ais gets curious and tries to lift it aswell only for her to have the same result as Loki.

"Ha! Another sword the sword princess cant lift."

Ais:"Another?"

Tiona:"Y/n do you want to go into the dungeon with me? Tione is busy right now."

"Dont see why not, can I fight a minotaur? I wanna have a slug fest."

Tiona:"I would like it if you didn't do anything that would get you more hurt if you can avoid it."

Finn:"Come back safe you two."

Loki:"Dont get too crazy down there!"

Tiona blushes.

Tiona:"I going to do anything like that, especially in the dungeon!"

"Aye aye Captain."

I turn to Tiona who's arguing with Loki and pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and head out making her blush deepen.

timeskip brought to you by Y/n brushing his hair

Tiona:"I feel like I should smack Bete."

"Lets drop kick him when we get back."

Tiona:"Sure, but can you put me down now?"

Putting Tiona down we continue onto the dungeon.

Tiona:"So whats the lowest floor you've went to?"

"Floor 6 I think, Ryuu said not to go lower than floor 8."

Tiona:"I see, well we'll start on floor 10 and depending on how you do we may go further."

"Your my senior so your the boss."

Tiona just giggles as she skips along the path.

Tiona:"By the way do you have anything planned for monsterphilia?"

"No not yet. Probably gonna spend the day around Ryuu and Anya in the Hostess of Fertility."

Tiona:"Really, your not going to check out the festivities?"

"No not one for crowds, kinda funny since I worked for Mama Mia for a bit."

We were talking as we were walking through the 1st floor. Soon my rooster friend ran up to me, to which I bent down and pet it as Tiona looked both suprised and confused.

"How are you since the last time I saw you?"

Jack Rabbit:*crows*

"I gave the golden egg to some friends of mine hopefully you dont mind."