Chapter 19

Y/n Pov

Y/n:"Hey Ais."

Ais turned to me who was sitting in a chair in her room.

Ais:"Yes?"

Y/n:"How old is Riveria. I'm scared to ask her."

Ais:"99 I believe."

Nodding I go back to staring at the ceiling and she goes back to doing maintance on her sword. Soon enough im taking a nap in the chair.

Dreamscape

Opening my eyes I see I am ontop of some sort of temple. But what caught my attention was the 181 cm woman with long golden blond hair behind me. Her outfit oddly similar to mine. She also has a green gem the same spot as me. It takes me a moment before I realize who it is.

Y/n:"Quetzalcoatl!"

Quetzalcoatl:"You remember!"

A brightly smile formed on her face and she then ran to me and enveoped me in a bone crushing hug while lifting me off the ground a little. I returned the bone crushing hug that lasted a good minute before letting go.

Quetzalcoatl:"Oh my! You sure did grow from that little boy I found wandering around the jungle."

She says while looking me up and down.

Y/n:"Well I remember some of it. It gets cut off after entering your temple."

She looks at me in suprise and I swear I see a scowl appear on her face but it quickly vanishes before I can properly tell.

Quetzalcoatl:"I'm sure it will come back! Now tell me whats been happening and where you were sent to?"

Y/n:"A place called Orario, in that world the gods walk among the mortals and give them blessings known as falna marking them as part of their familia."

Quetzalcoatl looked to be in thought for a second before another bright smile comes to her face.

Quetzalcoatl:"Are you part of my familia then?!"

Y/n;"No, but I do have your blessing. I...uh... joined the Loki familia."

Tears appeared in her eyes as she hugged me tightly and sobbed into my chest.

Quetzalcoatl:"b-but..."

Y/n:"Anyways I have 5 girlfriends now."

I say quickly changing the subject, which if her suprised face was a sign, I would say it worked.

Quetzalcoatl:"And they are fine with that right?"

Y/n:"Yep. An important rule, dont make women who love you mad."

She nods in approval happily.

I then notice that im fading quickly she notice and starts to panic.

Quetzalcoatl:"Oh Y/n remember jaguars and spiders are bad! And I want to remind you that-"

She got cut off my me completly fading, which aggravates me due to her not finishing her sentence.

Y/n:"Jaguars and spiders are bad, got it."

Ais:"Well I suppose I wouldn't classify them as friendly."

Startled I look up and see Ais still sitting on her bed, but cleaning her armor now.

Y/n:"Wait jaguars-"

I froze midsentance remembering something involving jaguars and spiders that made a look of completely hate and malice to form on my face catching Ais off guard.

Ais:"Y-Y/n?"

I look to Ais and see her startled expression and try to calm myself down. But nothing seems to work, the memory of those wretched Jaguars. My knuckles turn white and blood drips from my hand. I dont notice Ais running out of the room to get the others.

Y/n:"Those wretched Jaguars."

My face unconciously shifted.

Getting pulled from my thoughts when I feel something wrap around me, I glare to the scource and see Loki and Tiona which makes the glare quickly go away

Loki:"Hey! What was that about?!"

Y/n:"Remembered something I hate, and why."

Ais:"Jaguars?"

A slight scowl makes its way to my face and everyone present quickly understand not to mention them around me. I shake it off and look at Ais.

Y/n:"Sorry if I scared or worried you Ais."

Ais:"Its fine I understand."

Loki suddenly hits me ontop of the head.

Loki:"Dont go looking so scary, got it?"

I go to rub the top of my head but stop noticing my bloody hands.

Y/n:"Got it."

Riveria comes over, pulls Loki and Tiona off me, and heals my hands.

Finn:"You could talk to us about it, if you feel comfortable of course."

I sit down in the chair i was in earlier and look at Finn.

Y/n:"My villiage was attacked by slavers....they carried jaguar pets with them."

I go silent for a moment remembering the screams and the sounds of growls and chains.

Y/n:"Well im sure you know what happens when people like that raid villages... what I had to watch while bound in chains with the claws of a jaguar digging into my shoulders."

I said jaguar with pure venom a scowl never leaving my face during the explantion.

Loki hugs me again in attempt to calm me down, Tiona soon joins her.

Riveria:"So that would explain the scars on your ankles and wrist, along with those on your back."

Bete:"Are they still alive? The slavers I mean."

I look at Bete and chuckle darkly.

Y/n:"Beserkers aren't known to be forgiving. Especially when provoked. Couldn't get the chains off so I used them as weapons, either as whips or to pull them to me so I could shatter their bodies."

Theirs a moment of silence as they all process what I told them, I obviously left out some details I rather not talk about, and they weren't going to press for them. I bring them from their thought with a loud hearty laugh.

Y/n:"LETS GO GET DRUNK!"

Loki springs up happy and readily agreeing, Bete agrees to, Finn chuckles while Riveria sighs, Gareth is chuckling with Finn, and Tiona and Tione are smiling agreeing. Ais is just simply nodding still focused on the story.

Chapter End brought to you by wholesome moments between Mordred and Artoria