Chapter 27

No POV

Tiona:"Whats wrong with Y/n?"

Tiona ask looking at Y/n who was looking depressed while cuddling with Artoria. It was an odd sight considering Y/n seem to always smile around Artoria.

Artoria:"He misses his other daughters."

At that everyone else looked up suprised.

Loki:"Other daughters?"

Riveria:"How many children does he have?"

Bete:"And with who?!"

Artoria:"Their's Jack, Nursery Rhyme, Mordred, Frankenstein and Medusa. He adopted them all."

Finn:"I'm sure they're fine."

Y/n:"I'm just so worried! You think Fran is okay?"

Artoria:"Raikou is with them they'll be fine."

Loki:"Raikou? Who's that?"

Artoria:"A woman interseted in Y/n."

Loki:"Who else is interested in him?"

Artoria:"Tiamat, Boudica and my... twin sister. Though she is basically the oppsite of me."

Artoria then gains a thoughtful face as everyone waits for her to get done.

Artoria:"I think Atalanta was into him and finally the Arc's."

Everyone slowly nods as they look at Y/n who wasn't paying attention to what was going on too busy crying over missing his daughters.

Finn:"Well it makes sense so many women like him, he's such a doting father it seems."

Everyone nods in agreement not realizing that Finn implied that she liked him aswell. Loki stares at Y/n for a moment thinking about what Finn said before a look of horror appears on her face.

Loki:"We keep him out of the red light district at all cost!"

Finn:"Agreed."

Artoria:"Agreed."

Bete:"Agreed."

Tione:"Agreed."

Tiona:"Agreed."

Riveria:"It would be wise, agreed."

Alice:"It would be annoying dealing with her famila. Agreed."

Narvi:"Agreed."

Rakta:"Agreed."

Gareth:"I agree too. I don't want to see the trouble he causes when one of them insults one of you."

Mordred then burst into the room suprising everyone. She looks at her Papa and runs over to him.

Mordred:"Papa don't cry!"

Mordred frantically starts to stop Y/n from crying and hugs him.

Y/n stops crying noticing Mordred is about to cry and hugs her back tight.

Y/n:"It's alright little dragon Papa's better now."

As this was happening Bete who was sitting beside Artoria suddenly felt a hand patting her head. Looking to her left she saw it was Artoria.

Bete:"What are you doing?"

Artoria:"Good puppy."

Bete brightly blushes and tires to stutter something out but fails to do so.

Loki:"She seems to like petting Bete."

Ais:"Bete seems to like it."

Loki:"Well its hard not being submissive to her."