2

When we finally got to school, I could tell it was massive, considering I was closing my eyes in pain, but a few 'woahs' came from Stan and the others. "Kyle, I really think you should at least go to the nurse's office." Stan tells me. "Yeah, you look like shit." Kenny snickering behind his mask. "Wow, thanks alot..." I flip him off. He does the same. "Okay, fine, I'll go." Kenny sighs in relief. "But you better tell me what happened in class." "'You bet your sweet ass I will.'" I get surprised at one of the few similar quotes from my childhood crushes. I glare at the person who reminded me of the terrible experience. "Kenny." "Alright, alright, I'll try." He says, raising his hands. "Wait, you guys have class together?" Stan asks. "Yeah, but only for 1st, 2nd and 4th period." Kenny smiling. I mean we couldn't see his smile, but it was obvious he was smiling.

"C'mon, I'll guide you to the nurse's office. My class is right next to it." Token exclaims, patting my back gently. "Wait, how do you know where the nurse's office is?" Clyde asks, crossing his arm. "Well, because unlike you guys, I went to the parent teacher conference, checking out my school and classes, unlike you retards." "Oh, shut up, Toe face, at least I'm not a pussy." Cartman fights back. "C'mon, that was years ago!" Token defends himself. "That's what I said, you wuss-!" "Guys, can you all just shut the fuck up? I wanna get to th nurse before the bell rings." I yell loud enough to stop their quarrel. "Right, sorry, Ky." 'Ky'?

Token grabs my arm, and Stan let's go my other arm that he was holding for the entire bus ride. "You guys think he'll miss 2nd period?" I hear Clyde ask. "Why?" "Just wondering."

I see a bunch of familiar kids I've seen back in elementary and middle school as we pass by, like Red, David, Bebe, Wendy, Pip, Rebecca...Rebecca?? I thought she was homeschooled?? Oh, God, I remember my embarrassing crush on her back in 3rd grade, haha! I chuckled out loud abit, confusing Token. "What's so funny?" "Oh, heh, nothing. I just thought of something embarrassing back in 3rd grade." "Haha, which one?" He asks. "Ehh, y'know...the Bay of Pigs Memorial Dance..." It took him a moment to remember what I was talking about. Then finally... "...OHH, you mean when we taped that Mark Cots something kid on the flag pole and when you got beat by him?" "Dude, stop. Just shut up." I snicker as I cover my face with my hands.

"And his sister Rebekah or something kissed Butters and slapped my butt! I remember us being so shocked on how she became a total slut!" "Dude! Shhh!" I shush his mouth with my hand. He looks confused again. I sigh then pointed him to Rebecca Cotswolds. At first he didn't realized it was her, and then he smacked his mouth with his hand. "Oh, shit! Is that her?" "Yeah, it looks like it, oh my God, I'm so embarrassed to face her if I ever get to." I put my hands on my face. "Huh? Why?" ...Are you serious.

"Because...y'know..." Token raises his eyebrow, thinking something like 'no, I don't know, Kyle.' I motion him to come closer, he hesitated, but put his ear to my face, anyway. I closely whisper to him that we could both hear each other's breath. "I used to have a crush on her?" Token took time to process what I said. "Wait, for real?" He chuckles, looking puzzled abit. "Well, yeah, I thought you guys knew..." Silence took over us. "....Oh God I just said something embarrassing to you for no reason, didn't I." I flop to my legs in the middle of a hallway out of embarrassment.

"Jesus Christ, sorry about that." I mutter to him, cover my face completely. "No, no, it's fine. Just...glad to know your type..." He snorts. "I swear I only liked her because she was smart, okay, smart people are breath taking." Token pauses. I pause as well put of instinct. "Even... smart guys...?" Huh? He fondled his sweatshirt. What did he meant by that? "Uhh– I mean sure, they're cool but why'd you-" I was interrupted by Token. "Oh, why would you look at the time. It's almost 9, we better get you to the nurse's office fast." He laughs, grabbing my arm as we pass by multiple people.

As we finally got there, I see the only classroom right next to the nurse's office acrossing each other. I'm assuming that's where Token's first class at. Token turns the doorknob, searching a nurse around. "Uh. Hello?" A thunk was made behind the curtains. "Oh dear, I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting guests first thing in the morning!" The nurse says bubbly. "So what seems to be the problem, sirs?" "This guy here has a severe headache, and I think it was done by another student here." "Now let's not point fingers here."

"His friends literally told us what happened-" "Dude, let's just get this over with." I groan, not wanting to make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to lie down and get some rest, considering I didn't get much sleep last night. "A-alright, then." He stutters. "Okay, so, how long have you had this headache?" The nurse asks me as Token walks out of the office. "Since 7, but it isn't as bad as before now." I say. I took a glance at Token walking pass his classroom– wait what?

I thought he said that his classroom was right across the nurse's office. And the other classrooms near here at least take 1-3 minutes to get here. Why would he lie about that?

–◇–

BRIIINNGG!!

First period was over. I take my arm from my face, stooding up. "Miss, I feel better now. I'll get going to my 2nd class!" I yell, grabbing my backpack, wondering if she heard me. "Y-yes, yes! Get going now! Remember you're always welcome here!" She yells across the room in her closet. What is she doing in there, anyway? I closed the door and looked at it. There was her name in front of her door. Stephanie Steins.

I took out my schedule from my backpack right side pockets. Huh? It's not there. I went through my left side pocket and there it was. Strange, I remember putting it on the right side. Did I mistook it? I shrugged it off, knowing damn well that I had other things to worry about, that I'm late for my 2nd class. I don't want mom and dad thinking I was skipping school.

Okay, so for first period was geography. Good, I didn't really felt like learning the world today. And now I have technology. Nice. I have been the technology master since grade school.

It was in room 305. Which is pretty close from here, the nurse's office, room 289. I walk down to see no one in the halls, of course since class has already started. It took me about 2 minutes to find the right class after asking hall monitors and teachers.

As soon as I walk in, I see students staring at me. Shit, this is why I didn't want to be the the new kid that's late to his first day of school. "Oh? Who might you be?" The teacher frowns. The other students does the same. "Uh, sorry I-I was in the nurse's office and I had trouble finding this room– no, class and-" "Haha! Relax, champ! I was just messing with you." The teacher laughs. The other students snicker on how nervous and stuttery I was. Way to go, me.

"Come, grab a seat!" He motions me to come in. I nodded and looked around the room. And there was Kenny and Clyde. Oh, right. Kenny did mentioned that he had classes with me today. But Clyde? That's surprising. There was a seat that had Kenny's backpack on it. He waves at me, telling me to sit next to him. I sigh in relief, not wanting to make a mess out of myself.

"Hey, Kenny. Hey, Clyde. I didn't know you had class with me this period." I whisper to him. "Uh, yeah, strange coincidence, am I right?" He chuckles. "Alright, class! Now that everyone-" His eyes wonder to the empty seat beside Bebe. "- almost everyone is here, let me introduce myself. My name is Mr. Mulroy, but you can call me Mr. M if you don't remember what my name is!" He yells loud enough for the people in the back to hear.

"Now let's go through around the classroom and introduce ourselves!" Aw, man. "Whaaat? I was expecting us to go through the computers." I groan quietly for Kenny and Clyde to hear, pointing the computers in front of us. "I don't know, I kinda like this guy, my first teacher wasn't easygoing as him." Clyde smirks. "I don't know how I feel about him yet. He reminds me of Stan's dad with a mixture of your dad." Kenny says, looking at me.

We just met him, and Kenny is already analyzing him. If Kenny looks over a person he just met, you know shit's real. I mean, he does kinda look like my dad, just, older. And fatter.