PART 6

AUTHOR'S POV

Look at the dork here. She said and poured cold water on your head. You stood up on the verge of crying, aww are you going to cry? She said pushing you to the floor and kicking you on your stomach Everyone in the cafeteria started laughing at you--

You woke up by someone shaking you. You were looking terrified, you looked at the person who woke you up it was jimin you looked behind him to see the others. They looked at you weirdly, but you were in your own thoughts, you can sense something, something bad, it felt like it will happen again-

Sg- You stayed here?

You were brought back to your senses by Suga. You looked at him for a second before nodding. You abruptly stood up, ready to leave, but before you could they stopped you.

Jm- Dad and mom are back, they are going for their wedding shopping and asked us to take you with us.

You- I am not coming, you guys can go.

Th- They said to take YOU with us, now don't argue.

You looked at them, it's not like you didn't want to go. You are just tired and stressed, you just want to be in your room. You just need some time alone, lately you have been dreaming about your past a lot and you feel insecure. You just want to cry your heart out to someone who don't judge you.

You- I will tell mom-

But before you could finish, Taehyung lifted you up, putting you on his shoulder and walking to the stairs, followed by the rest.

You- Put me down *you said wiggling from his grip*

He didn't respond and just kept on walking. You guys reached the parking lot in a split of minutes. And yet again here you guys are in the car filled with awkward silence. You plugged in your headphones listening to music. But your thoughts are somewhere else thinking about a particular person.

*TIME SKIP TO THE MALL*

After a long drive you guys finally reached the mall, you got out of the car walking to the entrance but before you could someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around to see Jungkook, you looked at him and then your wrist.

Jk- You are not going anywhere without us, so wait here.

You just sighed and nodded your head waiting for the others. After all were out of the car everyone started walking, you were following them from behind. As you reached the entrance of the mall you saw you mom and dad. You went up to them.

Dad- There you are took you long enough.

Mom- And Y/N it's not even the second day of school but you already started your problems, I told you to behave properly didn't-

You- Oh my, can you just aghh whatever.

You said walking away from there to who knows where. You were already in your worst mood and now your mom's lecture, you just want some silence and peace. After a minute or so you were in a cafe, you ordered a croissant and a chocolate milkshake.