PART 8

You looked at the people in front of you with terrified eyes, you were shivering badly, tears welling up in your eyes. You are hurt both mentally and physically.

You- Please stop..

You begged them, but they didn't show any mercy. Instead she pushed you onto the ground. You were a crying mess right now, it hurted you to see the person you trusted the most and thought will be there with you till the end through the up's and down's like this. But it was all a lie whatever she said was all a lie.

???- Bitch look at me, who do you think you are huh??

She asked you, kicking your ankle with her heels. You yelled in pain, it was a lot to take.

You- P-please stop, I am sorry

You cried and begged when you yourself don't know what you did wrong, but she just laughed at you enjoying your helpless state. You were hiccupping and sobbing a lot, but no one was there to help you. You felt pathetic in front of them, pleading them to stop torching you.

???- You-

Before she could finish her sentence, you fainted. You could still hear some mumbling, and the last thing you heard before completely passing out was....

???- Used you....

AUTHOR'S POV

You stared at the photo in your hand with no expressions, just tearful eye's.

Why? Why did you leave? Why did you make a promise about staying forever? Why did you make me feel all special and let me go like i was nothing? Why did you make me hate myself? Why did you say "trust me I will never break you" when you are the one who broke me the most? Why did you do all this? And you didn't know that, that was the worst day in my life. I came to you for comfort but I didn't expect all this

You mumbled to the photo in your hand, tears rolling down your cheeks. It was all a sudden thing to you, if only you had knew all this will happen you wouldn't have trusted her.

*FLASHBACK*

You were arranging your new room when you found a familiar box. You opened it just to see the things that she gave you. You hate this, just then you found a photo of you and her. Smiling and hugging eachother, you took the photo looking at it with so much hate.

(Hehe, don't mind it and you can choose which one is you)

You sat on your bed looking at the photo and thinking about your past. You couldn't even cry,  just  thinking about her makes you angry and brings so much hate. You hate her with all your heart.