Lipsoul pt.2

A/n: i've had this locked in the basement like chaewon and sakura locked in HYBE's basement. hope you enjoy! :)

"Hi, baby." Jinsol greeted her husband, placing a kiss on his cheek before disappearing off to the kitchen, not quite expecting him to follow. "Where've you been?" he asked, only once Jinsol had noticed him there. "At... work?" Jinsol made a face that said 'you should know that'. "Yeah, okay." he scoffed, clenching his jaw as he picked up and apple and threw it up, catching it again with one hand.

Jinsol was just slightly confused, "What- Is everything okay? I always work until 7 and you know I'd call if I got held up.". "I want to believe you, 'Sol." he mumbled, as if he was scared of admitting he wanted to trust his own wife. "But?" Jinsol prompted, raising her voice that little bit. She'd just arrived home from work and was tired, she didn't need to have her whereabouts questioned like this.

Her husband seemed almost guilty to even put that pressure on her, "But I-" he sighed, taking his phone out of his pocket, "Your- Your father texted me.". Jinsol rolled her eyes at the mention of the man she'd rather call a sperm donor than her own father. "He said you've been out behind my back and doing things with other people.".

So maybe she felt a little bad for raising her voice, "Ignore him? Baby, you know how much he's tried to make you control me.". Her father wasn't all wrong though. Jinsol had been out, but only to see Sooyoung and Hyeju, sometimes taking Chaewon with her so the two kids could play. "Yeah, I know I just- He keeps insisting that you're cheating on me and I feel like he might beat me up or something." her husband said.

Jinsol giggled, "Fight back then.". Looking at her, he also chuckled, shaking his head, "Then what? Have your mother force me to divorce you?". "Wouldn't be all bad, would it?" Jinsol wriggled her eyebrows. "We have a child." he said. "Okay and?" Jinsol asked back.

It wasn't always a bad relationship between Jinsol and her husband. There was a time where Jinsol didn't feel the need to hurl at the prospect of spending her life with this man. When her mother first introduced the boy to her, she was shy and all giggles, like every other teenager who thought they were straight.

"Mum, I'm tired!" Jinsol whined, making a show of dropping her head back and sinking into the chair she was sat on. "Sweetheart, eat your food. You'll need just a little more energy." Her mum replied. Jinsol groaned, sitting back up, trying to make it look reluctant but, in truth, Jinsol would always be right up for food.

"He's a nice boy, handsome too." Her mum continued to give Jinsol a little background information on the boy, everything but a name. "Mum!" Jinsol went wide-eyed when her mother told her he was the perfect suitor, "What? There's no harm in thinking ahead.". "Mother dearest, I am 16 years old, I don't want a husband yet." Jinsol complained.

"Oh, so you want a wife? Your father would have something to say." her mother warned. "Probably something about how Sooyoung probably does it for me." Jinsol rolled her eyes. Actually, Jinsol hadn't ever thought of herself that way. Sure, she had the tell-tale signs, just like Sooyoung, but Jinsol didn't see girls that way. (Yet.)

Her mother visibly tensed up at the name, but Jinsol didn't mind. She knew bringing her best friend up would always cause some tension in the household. "I hope- I'll pray things go well for that girl. She's very sweet." she said, Jinsol showing her gratitude with a small smile. Sooyoung was a sore topic, especially to her father, since she came out, but Jinsol was glad her mother always sought to educate herself.

With a sigh, her mother said, "You can go to the party tomorrow on one condition.". Jinsol's head perked up at that. She was instantly denied when she first asked about going to a party hosted by Sooyoung's girlfriend at the time. "What? I'll do anything." As a 16 year old eager to be a little criminal and commit a little underage drinking, Jinsol would've murdered to go this party held by some older girl (yes, Sooyoung loved the older ones when she was a youngster).