Lipves

A/n: quick question: i have an annyeongz fic that i started ages ago like before i disappeared, do you guys still want it? i think i'll finish it but we'll see lol. anyways, hope you enjoy! :)

Nothing quite matched the feeling, of being in Sooyoung's bed.

Jungeun was breathless, her back arching up a little and she kept her eyes tightly closed, forcing herself not to focus on what she was seeing, but instead what she was feeling.

And, god, was it good.

"Fuck." Sooyoung muttered.

The nails digging into the skin of her shoulders definitely hurt, but Sooyoung could hardly pay attention to it when Jungeun was underneath just being so... captivating. There were hickeys riddled all over her, her body lined by sweat and she was stunning.

She was absolutely fucking stunning.

With a moan stifled by her tightly shut lips, Jungeun's grip on the older's shoulders just got tighter and hearing Sooyoung cursing under her breath at the mild pain just made the experience a whole lot better.

"God," Jungeun moaned, as if any kind of higher power could help her now, "S-Sooyoung.". "What? Gonna tell me we can't do this again?" Sooyoung asked, the spite in her voice so clear that it would've annoyed Jungeun at any other time.

Biting down on her bottom lip, Jungeun just about held back another moan.

Did Sooyoung sounding all pissed off make her hotter? Most definitely.

-

It didn't take too long for the fun to come to an end for the two of them. In the short time they had spent together in Sooyoung's flat, Jungeun only finished- what? eight times? In all honesty, she couldn't remember, and she wasn't even going to try.

Sooyoung could only lie back and watch as Jungeun slipped out of her bed, clean herself up and put her clothes back on. She left with a 'see you around', as if their few hours of intense sex didn't just happen. It was almost like Jungeun would've added an 'xx' at the end of her farewell if she could.

And while Sooyoung was twisting and turning in bed, trying to get some sleep and get the younger off her mind, Jungeun was on her way back to where they'd just come from; a bustling party someone had thrown, using the title 'singles shack' in an attempt to gather most of the singles from the populated university.

"Where did you disappear off to?" her friend, Haseul asked, pausing a make out session to acknowledge Jungeun. "I think you know." Jungeun had that cute little mischievous smile on, the same one the first got Sooyoung rushing to get Jungeun in her bed.

"Holy shit, you really do have her wrapped around your little finger." Haseul said, Jungeun smugly shrugged, having proven her point.

With a satisfied sigh, Jungeun made her way over to the drinks table, Haseul ditching whichever girl she was with to get the details. "So~ How was it?". "Just like every other time." Jungeun said, flicking her hair out of the way so she could pour herself a drink.

Anyone looking at her right then could've instantly fallen in love. Jungeun was hot, and she knew it. God, did she know it.

Right as she finished pouring her drink, Haseul stole the cup, downing it and cringing at the burn. "The fuck do you drink, poison?" she asked. "No, I just knew you were going to do that." Jungeun giggled.

Haseul groaned, lightly shoving the younger by her shoulder. "Hey! Precious cargo over here." Jungeun said, rubbing her shoulder. "Oh right, forgot you got fucked senseless less than half an hour ago." Haseul replied, rolling her eyes.