Bad feeling {Sprousehart}

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ sexual assault.

About a month ago Lili was casted as main character in a new movie. She for super happy and stoked about it but recently they had started filming and Cole noticed she wasn't a cheery as before.

She would come home and when he asked how her day was she'd answer with a simple "It's was fine", or even just "Okay". He wanted to ask her about it but somehow it was never a good moment. Until this day, when she finally broke.

After a long day of work Lili came home. She unlocked the door from her apartment that she had with her boyfriend Cole Sprouse. As Cole her the sound of the door he came walking out of their bedroom. Only to see Lili throw her purse aside and walking to the kitchen with her head depressing low.

"Lils, everything alright? Something happened at work?" He asked worried.

"N-no everything's fine", she managed to say at a normal tone. "I'll just start making dinner", she added.

Cole felt bad, he could clearly see something was bothering her. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. As Lili felt that she immediately froze in fear while all the memories came back....

She had just finished her scenes for the day and was standing in her trailer, ready to go home. She stood there, her elbows leaning on the counter while she scrolled through Instagram. Suddenly she felt someone behind her, he placed his hands on her lower stomach and breathed in her neck.

"Stay quiet", he whispered. Lili recognized his voice, it was her costar Dean's, he was also one of the main characters of the movie.

He unbuttoned her jeans which Lili absolutely didn't want so she said. "No stop"

She heard him chuckle and then one of his hands moved up, gripping her throat. That way there was no escape for Lili when he slid his other hand in her underwear.

"I thought by now this would be normal for us", he spoke but Lili shook her had frantically. "I-I have a b-boyfriend", She said in pauzes because she almost couldn't breath.

"I don't really care", Dean said and slipped two fingers into her, slamming them in and out so it would hurt.

Then he removed them and moved his hands to under her shirt, squeezing and playing with her breasts. The whole time Lili cried but he paid no mercy, he just kept torturing her.

"You know I could just take you with me and ask money from your boyfriend but the sad thing is that he wouldn't pay for you so", he said.

When he said that Lili got so angry, since he wasn't holing her so strong anymore she could escape and slap him in the face. She grabbed her purse and quickly ran out of her trailer to her car.

"Lils? Lili?" Cole kept on saying to get her attention but she was so deep in her thoughts. "P-please, not again", she sobbed and then Cole noticed how hard she suddenly was crying.

"Lils, what happened?" He asked.

She turned around and literally fell in his arms, hysterically sobbing in his chest. "What's wrong? Did something happen to you, something on set?" He asked.

Lili nodded her head.

"Come on", he said and moved his hands under her tights to pick her up. She wrapped her arms and legs strongly around him and even stayed in that position when they sat down on the couch. Cole gently rubbed her back and waited until she was ready to tell him, he didn't want to push her.

"D-dean..", she whisper sobbed eventually.

"What happened with him?" He asked carefully.

"P-please don't be mad"

"How could I be mad at you baby. You can tell me everything", he said. Lili nodded, he was the person she trusted the most. If she told something this it was him.

"H-he touched me...I-I didn't want him to b-but he was t-too strong", she sobbed.

"I swear that son of a bitch!" Cole exclaimed. Lili flinched at the raising from his voice. "I'm sorry baby I just can't stand it", he apologized.

"How long has this been going on?"

"F-few weeks but today he went in my u-underwear", she told him. "He said he wanted to kidnap me and ask money but didn't because you wouldn't pay for me"

Cole kissed her shoulder and hugged her tightly, "You know that's not true, you mean everything to me"

"I-I love you"

"I love you too, and you don't have to go to work tomorrow", he told her.

Lili lifted her head up and shook it, "I have to, Lindsay is not going to be happy if I call in sick"

"You know what, give me your phone and I'll call her", he said. Lili wanted to argue but deep down she loved his protectiveness and she knew it was the best so she handed him her phone.

He made a quick phonecall with her before handing the phone back to the girl who was still in his lap. "A-and?" She asked.

"She's coming here in an hour or so to talk, she doesn't know about what though", he answered.

"W-what.. I don't want that", Lili argued.

"And I want you to love your job and not go to it with a bad feeling", he told her. Lili nodded and laid her head back down in his neck.

About an half hour later their doorbell rang. "That should be Lindsay", Cole said. He placed Lili down on the couch and walked over to their front door.

As he opened it he got met by an older woman with blond hair. "Hey, Cole right", she said.

"Yes Lindsay, hey come in please"

He let her in and gestured to sit on the couch where Lili was and she instantly saw that something wasn't right. "Lili is everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"S-something happened on set", she sobbed. Cole walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her for support.

"Dean...touched me", she admitted to her boss. "And today wasn't the first time"

"Oh God, okay this is definitely something that should stop", Lindsay said, clearly in shock.

"Look normally I let Lili do what she wants but I don't want to send her to work where she doesn't feel save, so I think it's best for everyone if she backs out", Cole interrupted.

"I understand but Lili we want you in the movie, the script is written for your voice we need you"

Lili smiled lightly at those words but said, "I can't be around him anymore"

Lindsay looked down at her lap to think a second, "What if you stayed and I fire Dean", she suggested.

"Well that's not for me to decided", Lili chuckled, but actually liking the idea.

"Then we do need another actor, a more professional one though"

"I think I now someone", Lili smiled and looked at Cole.

"W-wait what me?" He asked, confused.

"Oh my God, yes Cole if you want that", Lindsay exclaimed excited.

"Well-...." "Please Cole, you're not working on anything at the moment anyway", Lili begged.

Cole laughed, "Alright, I'll do it"