Injuries {Sprousehart}

It was a normal day of work for the actors from Riverdale. For the first episodes of season four they needed to film on a location. Everyone thought it was nice and challenging to play their characters somewhere out of they're normal environment.

Currently they were having a break. Most of the cast were sitting inside reading a book or doing something on their phone while Lili, Kj and Charles were outside.

The building they were in was connected to a big grass field and they took that as an opportunity for something fun between takes. They had bought a trampoline and put it up there so they could go for a little jumping when they had nothing to do. So the three of them were doing that now, at her request of course.

"Kage, you gotta bounce me and I'll do a handspring", Lili said while jumping in the trampoline.

"Okay", the redhead said and climbed on the trampoline as well. He jumped with her so she would go higher and counted from three to one. "On go, yeah. Three...two..one...go"

With that start signal Lili jumping forwards on her hands and bend over back to her feet. "Good job!" Charles cheered from the side.

"One more time, Kj, now it's not scary anymore", Lili said, making agreeing the only option for Kj.

"From three again?" He asked. She nodded. "Okay. Three....two...one...go"

At go he jumped closer to her, but harder then the previous time. It caused Lili to go faster and higher and when she landed she immediately bounced and fell over on the springs and the iron bar before falling down in the grass.

"Aw..aw,aw", it sounded immediately.

"Are you okay, Lils?" Charles asked worried, he run to the other side where she was and crouched down.

"M-My e-elbow..s-something's w-wrong with m-my e-elbow!", she cried in panic.

Kj came over to her too and just then they noticed how bad it looked. Her left elbow was getting a shade of blue and her bone was practically sticking out. "Shit, Lils. Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Y-Yes! H-help me!" She screamed while tears ran down her cheeks. She was sitting on the gras, leaning against a pole while holding her arm. "I-I want C-Cole"

"Okay-Umh, I'm getting Cole stay here and I don't know..call an ambulance", Charles told his costar before running off to get Lili's boyfriend.

"God Lils, I'm so sorry", Kj apologized, it was basically his fault because he bounced her too hard.

At that she just send him a sad smile, not having the words nor energy to speak. Kj understood and grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed 911.

"Nine-one-one, what's your emergency?" It sounded.

"I'm here with my friend and she fell from a trampoline and hit her elbow on the side, umh, it doesn't look really good. Could you send an ambulance?" He tried to explain with his Australian accent.

"Sir what is your name and what's your friends?" He looked at Lili and placed a hand on her leg for comfort before.

He started speaking. "I'm Kj apa, my friend is Lili Reinhart"

"Okay, could you tell me where you are?" "We're in (some address that I can't think of)"

"Okay thank you, an ambulance is on its way. Try her not to move and do anything with her arm that'll cause more pain", the lady told him.

"Yea, thank you", Kj said and stopped the call and put his phone back. "They're on their way, they're going to help you", he smiled sadly at Lili.

A few seconds later Charles came running back, Cole and Camila following behind him, then he went back to wait of the ambulance.