Chapter 4

I reached home after dropping Sar and Jeh to their respective home.

I parked my baby and entered home and yelled.

“I am homeee.”

It was almost 6 and dinner will be ready in an hour.

Dan reached in front of me and saw pizza and took it from my hands.

Okay. Now Sam was going to be very angry. Because he was the one to tell me to bring him pizza but now Dan took it, there will be hell to pay to Dan not me.

I didn’t do anything. I did my work to bring him pizza. It was not me to took it from me. It was Dan.

Ohh Dan, I loved very much to see your ass beat up by Sam. Hehe. Where was popcorn and chair because the show was going to start soon.

Dan opened the pizza box and took a mouthful bite. He was gonna take another bite but stopped by angry voice of Sam.

Then Dan looked at me with wide eyes because he knew Sam was not gonna leave Dan without beating his ass.

We all were foodies and we loved our food like it was our second breath.

I just shrugged at him and smirked.

He pleaded with his eyes to save him from Sam.

Nope. Not gonna happen.

Last time he didn’t even save me from Sam as he was laughing his ass to saw me that condition.

My asshole of brother.

I said to Dan, “Last time you did it like this and laughed. Now it was my chance Danny. I can't wait to see how Sam is gonna be beat your ass. Payback bitch.”

Dan just looked at me said, “Please babygirl. I am you brother. Do you like to see my ass beat by Sam. No. You are not heartless. You are my sweet, loving sis whom I love so much. Please, Please Isa this time save me and I Promise to do anything you will say. Please.”

I mocked him, “So now I am your babygirl when you need me. What about last time, where was your babygirl huh? You were laughing at your babygirl, right? Nope. Not gonna save you from him.”

He pleaded once again and made puppy eyes. Ahh, why did he have to make that face. I always melted to that face. That was not fair.

“Please babygirl. Promise I will do anything to make it up to you.”

Okay. I had a plan how to make it.

You were gonna regret that Danny. Just wait and watch. At the end when I was done with you, you will say that it was easier to beat from Sam than to make it up to me.

I cleared my throat and said while smirking, “Okay.”

Dan looked shocked at me and said, “ Just okay. Not that I mind. Then okay. Thanks babygirl.”

I said suddenly, “Beg me to save you from Sam.”

Dan looked to see if anyone could see this and glared at me and said with hard face, “Please I am begging you Isa save me from Sam.”

I smirked happily, “Now that was not hard, was it? Begging accepted brother. Now look what I am gonna do to save you.”

Who knows that talented hard face lawyer was gonna beg me like this. If words got out, they laughed at him.

Then Sam came and saw that Dan took a bite from his Pizza.

He was ready to jump on Dan while Dan was shitting his pants.