The End..?

I don't really know.

Maybe in future but if you want to know further story of Is it Love..? Then let me know.

I will gladly write second book if you insist.

Thank you so much lovelies for spending your precious time on my book.

It meant a lot to me. A lot.

Honestly, I have an idea about how I want to continue this story but without you, I won't do anything. And I mean it.

Your comments are important to let me know what you think of my book.

Is it good?

Is it bad?

Is it what you expected?

And so on.

The story has changed so much when I started writing. I had thought about different but happened else. Hope you like it.

And most important THREESOME, I didn't have that in my mind. It totally came out of nowhere. It's not easy to write about the three people loving each other but I somehow did it. And I fucking proud of myself.

This story is unedited and I will edit it later but not now and eventually adding some plots in them too because I feel like it needed something more without changing original plot, just adding some things in between.

Have in mind that because of you, I get the encouragement to write further.

Without you, I am nothing.

Always remember that.

And show some love to my another story, pretty please...

Lots of LOVE 💋

- Author