Chapter 34

When I saw Vin, I jumped in his arms and almost fall us down but he was strong enough to stop that.

I nuzzled in his neck and breathed his scent as much as I could. I could hear laughing behind me as Nick was laughing but I ignored him and continued smelling him.

After what felt like hours, he whispered, "Done Bella?" While soothing my hair.

I nodded. "I missed you. Did you miss me V?"

He chuckled but shook his head saying no. I sucked his neck as I heard sharp intake of breath. He squeezed my ass in a warning but I just laughed at him.

I pulled away kissed him like my life depended on him. He returned it with whole passion. I bit his lip as he groaned under his breath and I felt like my panties were soaking wet already.

He backed me up against the wall and started kissing me harshly telling me how much he missed me. I thrusted my tongue in his mouth while pulling him closer than already as he tore my top making me gasp in between kisses.

He did the same to my bra which was new and I did wore it for the first time. He didn't give me chance as he sucked my nipples while biting it so hard.

"Fuck. Slow it will ya? It hurts." I whispered at him but he just chuckled and started sucking other nipple. I was moaning mess. He kissed my belly as he unbuttoned my pants and in swift motion tore that too.

"What the fuck wrong with...shit." I moaned because he bit my clit through my panties and pushed his two fingers in my mouth.

I arched my back as he thrusted his other three fingers in my core. That felt so so good I couldn't even describe it. My body felt all hot as he started thrusting his fingers in and out of me fastly.

I gripped his hair to steady myself. He groaned on my core sending vibrations to me.

"I am gonn..."

"I know but you will come when I am inside you." He stood up and in a blink he stood naked in front of me.

He pulled me in his arms as I wrapped my arms around his hips as my body was still pressed against the wall. He moved his length on my core making me hiss at the sudden cold touch of his piercing. He chuckled and thrusted all the way in me making us both moaned because damn it was fucking amazing. I was sure his dick and piercing had some type of magic.

His started thrusting like an animal, and when I said an animal, I meant it because he was so fast, so hard, so fucking good that felt me like he was splitting me in half. His dick was hitting my womb the way he was thrusting.

I bit his earlobe and he grunted. I licked it all the way to his neck as he moaned. I smirked as I pinched his nipple.

"Stop it Bella." He huskily said.

But I did it again. He pulled me towards the couch and making me face it as he pushed his whole length in me from back making me moan loudly. He slapped my pussy and I jumped but he was quick to stop my any movements because he pulled me against his chest.

"Touch yourself babygirl. I want to see it." I opened my eyes to see Nick was standing in front of couch as his hands folded in front of him while leaning against the wall.

I jumped and squealed when pain erupted from my ass as Vin spanked me so hard. He was so hard now wondered what happened, but I didn't mind it.

"Ouch." I hissed as he spanked my other cheek.

"Do not make us repeat. Do as you are told Bella."

I licked my lips as Nick eyes travelled there. I brought my fingers towards my mouth and put it in as I wet my fingers while licking it looking at Nick. And then brought my wet fingers towards my clit. I moaned as Vin increased his speed if that was possible so I too rubbed my clit while looking at Nick.