Chapter 32

Weeks flew rather quickly than intended maybe because I was busy with work and with my beasts. Vin spent most of his nights with me because like he said he was unable to sleep without me besides him. Typical of him.

I sounds so cliché but nonetheless romantic.

I have been living here past few weeks and it feels like I am living a long time. I just can't get enough of this place.

And about me learning italian, it was so bad because their pronunciation is so different and both my beasts were trying to teach me italian but in the end we always end up in bed like now we were sitting and they were teaching me some words.

"Stronzo woman. S.t.r.o.n.z.o a slight weight on t." Nick said.

"Stronzo?" I said more like question.

They laughed again and I was an idiot to laugh with them.

"I can't believe you are teaching me to swear in Italian than normal words."

Vin took my legs on his thigh and said, "Well Miss Taylor, you already know how to swear in most languages so we thought why not teach you to swear in Italian too, isn't that right Stevens?"

They knew because once I swear to them in spanish and of course they knew exactly what I had said.

Nick nodded but still doing something on his phone.

"Are you texting some girl Nicklaus?" I said while narrowing my eyes at him.

Vin chuckled but Nick removed his gaze from phone and looked directly at me with raised brows with a look that say Are-you-fucking-kidding-me? But I just shrugged and waiting for his response.

He took his phone and shove it on my face to see what he was doing and once I what it was, I just sheepishly smiled at him. Vin was still chuckling. Nick shook his head as his lip twitched a bit and continued reading some work related papers.

"Baby we have eyes only for you. You have nothing to be worry about."

"I know but sometimes it's hard to think that you both beasts are mine."

"Come again." Nick said.

"Sometimes it..."

"No after that."

"You both are mine?" I was confused.

"Beasts?" Vin said.

And blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Really babygirl?"

"Oh it's nothing because you two are beasts in bed so..."

"So you thought it's best to say beast than your man." Nick said.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes at their questions but instantly a soft material covered on my eyes before I knew it.

"What the fuck? I can't see anything." I snapped.

"Shh. Just feel it and you can't see anything because that's the point of blindfold babygirl."

My eyes were closed but my other senses were highlighted. I could hear their foots but they are silent. My body was on alert thinking what will happen next.

"Do you trust us bella?" He was near me. Like so near I could feel his minty breath on my neck.

I inhaled a lungful of air. "You know I do."I said breathlessly but a mere whisper as my heart was beating loudly.

"Then relax and let us give you what you deserve."

Like my body had it's own mind, it relaxed on his command. How anyone can have that much control over anyone is beyond my imagination.