Chapter 40

I was trying to sit on couch but no available. It was so hard to do anything literally and my belly grown so much that I couldn't even see anything below it.

Pregnancy is not easy. Nope.

Back hurts.

Feet hurts.

Muscles ache.

Sometimes cramps.

Mood swings.

Food craving at any time.

Tiredness.

And the list goes on.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I sighed and gestured to him to help me. He came closer as he helped me to sit down slowly.

"You okay Bella?" Ales kissed my head as his hand was on my belly.

They both always place their hands on my belly like it was their second nature and not that I mind.

Last few months were blur to me and of course to them too. I literally did nothing that days due to my pregnancy, and I always felt tired and my health was fragile too. Pregnancy took a toll on my body.

I still didn't tell my parents and friends about that and I don't want to actually. Nick and Ales too didn't force me into anything.

Despite their constant worries about my health, they showed me so much love and care for me and babies.

They didn't leave me alone for a second. Always somebody was there for me.

"I am totally fine Ales. You both worry to much." I chuckled while he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Want me to massage your feet like I always do?" He ignored my saying and he already took my feet on his lap and started massaging my swollen feet.

I smiled and leaned into further seat. "You know you can always open a massage centre."

"No, thank you very much." His whole attention was on my feet.

"You are the best daddy, you know that right?" I sighed at how good he was massaging my feet so delicately.

"And you are the best mom Bella." He looked at me.

"Come here because I can't come there due to my belly to kiss you." I said while chuckling.

He said nothing but come nonetheless. I gripped his jaw and pulled him towards me to kiss. Not after second there was something wet under me and the pain surfaced again making me grip his arms tightly.

"Oh shit. I think my water broke." I was feeling cramps since morning but ignored it thinking it was normal.

Ales picked me up and quickly went towards his car which was thankfully waiting outside with Wren.

"Wait. Take my bag." In which my babies things were.

"Already took it." Ales said hurridly.

I am so lucky to have him.

Wren opened the passenger door and Ales was about to sit me on seat but I stopped him.

"Wait, I don't want to dirty your seat."

The both men looked at me like I had grown two head.

"Fuck seat." Ales mumbled and put me on seat.

Wren quickly opened the front door and sat while Ales did the same but sat next to me as his hands were wrapped around me protectively.