Chapter 37

I puked hundredth time today.

"Okay. We are calling doctor now." Nick said as he held my hair back while soothing my back.

I didn't deny him because I was feeling so tired and that morning sickness was killing me.

"Is she okay now?" Ales asked coming in bathroom.

I just leaned my head in toilet. I didn't even have any energy to stand still. If not for Nick, I would have been fell over with puke all over my body.

Yuk.

That mere thought make me vomit again.

"Not looks like. It must be going on for days and I can't believe we didn't know about that." Nick said frustration clear in his voice.

"Doctor will be here in a few. Let's get her bed now." Ales said behind me.

After cleaning my mouth, Nick picked me and laid me on bed.

I could hear Ales'a mumble to Nick. "We should have given more attention to her."

The door of bedroom knocked.

Ales yelled. "Come in."

It was a Mrs. Glen who hired by him for cooking and cleaning. She was old lady and so sweet as she talks a lot but I can't understand for the love of god.

Yes, she is Italian.

Fuck my life.

So I just listen to her with translator on so I can communicate with her.

"Il dottore è qui signore." She said.
(The doctor is here sir.)

Mrs. Glen looked at me with knowing smile and left the room. I didn't know why she smiled though. It was like she know what is going on.

They both nodded and after a minute there was a woman dressed in a white coat. She was beautiful dark colored woman, flawless skin, petite body but had curves in perfect place.

She smiled at me and I returned it. She greeted both of them and walked towards me.

"I am Maybelline Howard. How are you feeling dear?"

"A little tired."

She opened her suitcase and then checked me.

She checked my heartbeat then asked, "When was the last time you had your period?"

What?

No fucking way.

And about period?

Oh god. I can't remember last time I had period.

Wow.

Since when I am being this careless.

And most important I forget to take my shots.

Wow.

Just wow girl.

"Mrs. Luca?" I forgot to answer her question.

I looked at both of them as they were waiting for my response.

"Umm...I don't know?" I said more like questioning.

"Are you saying or questioning?" She chuckled and I small smiled at her.

"Okay no problem. I have to take your blood sample for further inspection."

I nodded and let her do her work.

After taking my blood, she left saying the results will come in an hour.