Chapter 27

I woke up by my alarms noise. Why does it have to annoy us in the morning is beyond me actually. Thank god I had set alarm yesterday. I had to go to work now. Enough of my holidays.

I did my shower along with my morning routine. But who did carry me here because I can't recall last nights activities after dancing in front of them. I will ask Mik about last night. But how did they know I was there with that club? Did Mik tell them? I will ask him this also. He is a talker. More than girls.

I applied my favourite lotion which was dove on my body before smelling it. "Mmm. How much I love to bath in this heavenly smell." I murmured to myself. I could live with this smell if that was possible. And my whole room smell like this. After putting a chocolate dress, applied chocolate lipstick and liner. And with my hair, grey coloured hair I did a lose bun. Perfect. "Muuaahhhh." I love me so damn much. My phone pinged. Looking one more time at my reflection, I took my phone to see who it was.

Vin : Morning Bella! Have a great day at work. Hope you slept well.

I rolled my eyes at his messages and ignored it by leaving it read.

Again it pinged.

Vin : Do not roll your eyes at me Bella. Now go before you will be late.

I checked my time and he was right. I was going to be late. Fucking hell. I quickly get my stuff and left my door. But I forgot to take last night designs so I opened my door again, took it and rushed towards the kitchen to eat something along with my drive.

"Morning Mom, Dad." They were in living room talking to someone. Who can be early in the morning? I shrugged and took apple then went towards the door. But stopped suddenly to see Nick was there, dressed in his suit, talking to my parents. "Oh sweetheart, Nicky is so cute to take you to work." Mom said. Nick was surprised to see me, actually my hair colour. Mom and dad didn't comment about my hair. Maybe it was because they already saw me last night after someone carried me.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "No thanks but I can go on my own Mom."

I was about to left but dad interrupted. "Go with him. I still not ready to give you car."

I whined like a child. "But dad, I just went yesterday so I don't think its any of issue. It was just a accident."

"I said NO, Isabella."

I stomped my foot like a child and left while waiting for Nick. I could hear him. "I will take my leave now Mr. Taylor and Mrs. Taylor."

"Oh hush. You don't have to so formal in front of him. Now go before my daughter will make you mad with her tantrums." Mom was talking like I was not hear them. "I can hear you mom, you know." I shouted.

I heard laughing from them but nobody said anything. Suddenly hands placed on my lower back, ushered me to walk along. I walked without saying anything. He opened the car door for me, I sat and he did my seatbelts as usual. His body heat radiating off of him disturbing my senses. He smelled heavenly too. I inhaled sharply to savour his cologne. He looked at me with his dark eyes. I gulped and he noticed. He came closer towards me but I leaned back into the seat. He noticed and took a sharp breath. "You smell divine babygirl." His voice was husky. He opened his eyes and closed the door.

Then only I took breath properly. I didn't even like one bit that he had that type of effect on me. Whenever he was close, my mind was jingled. I couldn't think properly. It was like my all senses taken by him. He has such effect on me but do I effect him like he does?

"Slept well?" I looked at him. He was driving, one hand on steering wheel and other on his thighs, tapping on it like it wanted to place somewhere which was thick with muscles. Pants fitted his thighs like a second skin and so his shirt. He looked at me then I remembered I had to answer him. "Yeah."