Working on a

A/N: Trying to refocus. So... Enter Momo and Shinso... And a couple of others.... Shouta vs. Sam, coming up in the next chapter! Cast your votes! Who do you think will win? Also Malcom's quirk is sliver tongue and Marie's is the ability to copy small objects for a short time that she uses as a thief. Victoria is diamond. What do you think Elizabeth's quirk should be? I was thinking Charmspeak (calling it that and being similar to Malcolm's.) but what do y'all think?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Asami panted as she threw the mud villain against the wall. She chased him
down six blocks in heels. Her fault for the heels but her partner's fault for not being with her when she was on patrol. Asami growled as Sam came sauntering into view. She looked fantastic in a forest green turtleneck dress, free of muck and she had a large blended drink in her hand. Asami prayed for Sam's sake, it wasn't coffee.

"Where in the fuck were you?"

Sam fought a snicker as she took in the regal sight of Asami. She was covered in smelly, sludge looking mud and looked very cross at Sam. "I was held up with that morning talk show. I told you that Armada was there, remember? It took a while to maneuver out of that situation... No need to be salty, it was on the calendar." Sam answered and tossed Asami handcuffs while snapping a photo of her. "Oh, James is gonna love this."

"Delete that!"

"No way." Sam laughed. "It's already sent."

Asami growled as she propped the villain against the wall. An idea popped in her head and she sung. "Oh, Militia. I do miss you. How about a hug to make it better?"

The smirk fell off the weaponry heroine's face and she backed away from Asami. She pulled a beyond plus ultra energy drink out to Asami. She held out the can like it was a shield. "Truce?"

"You're lucky that I love you." Asami murmured as she took the can.

"You two make a cute couple." The villain chimed.

Sam scowled and shuddered. "We're not together, we're only friends. Tabloids would have a field day, otherwise."

"Yeah, we're best of pals! Friends and Amigos! Keep your mouth shut while you wait for the cops to pick you up." Asami barked at the villain and she grinned as she threw an arm around Sam. "Besides, Militia is my work wife."

"Damn it." Sam hissed. She shrugged her shoulder free and snatched the can away from Asami. "Hands off until you get a shower."

Asami let out a tsk and drawled. "So sensitive."

"I like this dress."

"It does look great on you."

Sam scoffed and grinned as she spun. Showing off the form fitted dress. "I know it does but thanks." She said with a bright and happy laugh. "When are Jo and Ben coming? James is getting off in a couple of hours and he's bringing along a new boyfriend. Tim, I think?"

"They'll be here in a couple of hours. I need to pick them up from the air port. That's why I want this guy picked up, ASAP."

"Are we really going to an arcade?" Sam asked. The arcade in question had a pub within but still.

"You're a kid, you should like that kind of things."

"I'm twenty, Nautica."

"Twenty- seventeen- six, same differences."

"I really want to hit you."

"You don't want to mess up that dress." Asami threw her, a dazzling smile and a wink. "Besides, we're all children at heart."