Full House

Next time you actually see James and not see snippets of him... Shit will be going down. So, you see him that's the red flag. K? He'll be in the background, gallivanting with Malcom Moriarty and conspiring against the Queen. Spreading well chosen chaos and sowing the seeds of destruction. Fun times, until it isn't!

Now, after this chapter. It's on to the Final Exams! Sam will face off against 1-A and 1-B. Who do you want to face her from 1-B? Sam has a fun surprise for her classes for the end of term! She also will be join them for the training camp arc.

Who will win in a spar? Sam vs. Shouta! Vote here and now! At this time of writing, even I don't know the answer. We'll see!

What do you think is the biggest thing Sam can create?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Tim yawned as he sat at his desk and powered his computer on to answer emails and reviewing reports. He flicked on the Telly. Sally Sparrow smiled at the screen as she talked about... Militia... Tim sharpened and focused on the news. "I am here with Militia who reached out to me about a very special announcement she wanted to share to the country." Tim choked on his tea. Dear God was Sam pregnant? He saw a spark between Sam and that teacher but it was far too soon for Sam to open up that much with anyone knew. Besides... Tim shook himself, he would know before Sally Sparrow and the rest of the country knew.

Tim watched as Sam sat in her living room and a virtual interview with Sally Sparrow. "I am giving up knighthood and the title of Dame." Sam told Sally. Her voice was strong and steady. Sure of what she was doing. "I never wanted knighthood. I didn't feel like I had earned that but was pressured by the Queen to keep the title as a show of strength after the fall of London."

Sally's surprised face stared at the pro hero in shock. She stuttered out a follow up. "What brought this on? The Fall of London and your knighthood was years ago. In fact, the anniversary for the event is coming up."

"Yes, it was." Sam nodded and agreed. "After dealing with Jack the Ripper and closing that chapter of my life has given me opportunities to reevaluate certain aspects of my life. Things that I wanted to change and what I wanted to strive for... I love this country and it's people. London is my home and will always be my home. Giving the title up won't change that for me... know that I will carry all of you in my heart and soul always... I view this as making a right that I wasn't ready to make. I lost people that day. Hell, that week... We all did as a country. I don't think a reward is a right way to remember them."

"Wise words from London's Knight." Sally smiled but pressed on the more questions. "This has absolutely nothing to do with your relationship with the Queen? Or the recent rumors surrounding her majesty?"

Sam shook her head and she hesitated. Tim frowned, what was she going to say? What if anything would she reveal? "I'm not up to date with the rumor mill, Sally." Sam said. "I don't wish to step on any toes but I don't want to support someone I no longer agree with personally. Other than that, I am not comfortable discussing this any further. Thank you for your time. Excuse me, I have class in the morning and I do need some form of sleep."

Sam cut the call and Sally jumped right in to the rather scandalous rumors swilling around the Queen and her late brother, William. Tim left his office in search of James. This has him written all over it. Tim spotted his fiancé across the precinct and Tim made his way to him. He needed to know why.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sam slept for a total of three hours and cooked breakfast at five in the morning. Every favored breakfast dish of the twins she could think of. She cooked. Sam brewed coffee and set a kettle to boil. She waited. As worried as she was after her call with Ben... She was a little glad the drama wasn't revolving around herself. Sam was only in orbit of it. On the outside looking in. Kim came down and took some toast and a cup of tea. Sam sat down across from her with a cup of juice and waited.