Part 10

It's been a week since I last meet Taehyng

It's been a week since I last meet Taehyng. What he said that day really makes me want to know more about this Mafia.

What is he actually? Always emotionless..

But when I am with him, he gives me a different feeling.. a mixed feeling I am not able to explain.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't even realize when Jungkook came back and didn't even pay attention to me, instead went to shower. I came back in reality when I heard the sound of shower and realized he came back from his work.

30 minutes later...

Jungkook came back from shower. He was rubbing his hair with a towel while doing something on his phone as I was watching him silently. I finally decided to speak..

" a- ah I made your dinner, won't you eat?" I smiled awkwardly

"Coming" Jungkook said without looking back at me, but that really didn't bother me.. I went downstairs without saying anything more.

( Time skip )

I was serving his dinner when I heard the door bell rang. I quickly served his food and went to check , who can come in this hour?

I opened the door and saw 2 woman , one of them looks like of my age and the other one looks older.

"Ah.. who are you , can I help you with something?" I said , but the older women glanced at me and both went inside totally ignoring my presence.

I also went back after closing the door and saw jungkook calmly eating and that women was talking to him about something.

"You will have to do what I say jungkook, it's the best for both of our family" said the woman

Jungkook was calmly eating without even glancing at them, but I could say he was hearing every single word that woman was telling him.i decided to speak.

"Sorry to interrupt when your eating, but can you tell me who are they..?" I said looking at jungkook nervously.

That woman looked at me and seemed to get annoyed . "Never talk in the middle when I am speaking, I am his mom" . That woman said making my eyes wide... "oh- N-Nice to meet you mom" I smiled awkwardly....This is jungkook's mom???but jungkook didn't tell me that his mom is coming...
His mom looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. Jungkook didn't say a single word and just ate looking all calm.

"How dare you call me mom?" His mom said looking a bit furious making me confused. "But aren't you my mother in law?" I was very confused by her actions . Why is she angry??

Just right then jungkook finished his meal and got up from table , grabbing my arm and took me with him making me furrow. What is actually happening?

"We will talk later" said Jungkook to his mom.

We reached our room and he let go of my arm as he turned back to look at me blankly

"Why didn't you tell me your mom is coming?" I ask looking at him "and why she looked so angry?"

He came a bit closer and looked straight at me making me nervous again...

"First of all, I didn't knew she was coming, neither she told me anything about it, and second of all she is not someone special that I need to tell you she is coming. She only cares for me for money"

"I think I understood a little bit.. hehe"

He came more closer "and another thing, my mom wants me to marry that girl who came here with her, her name is Lisa, just for business, both families will get huge benefits"

I kept looking at him and he touched my cheek " But she still don't know that I married you"... So that is why she looked confused when I called her mom.

"And now... You gotta be more close with me, got it baby?"

I think I understood what he wants me to do. We have to convince them.

"But why does it seems like my dad will be coming too?" He chuckled.

"But everything will go according to how I want, you will see y/n" I smiled a little agreeing to what he said...

| Author's note: Sorry for posting so late, my exam is coming soon, and I have to prepare for that , I am feeling so pressured with this studies T^T sorry once again|