Part 13

......

I was speechless. I could only see a bit of light coming from a small window with broken glasses but the rest of the room was all dark. I sat down on the floor and could feel the wall beside me and leaned on it.

"What did I even do to get locked up  in here" I thought. Does Jungkook even know about this? Will he come to rescue me ?
My mind was filled with this thoughts.
It's so cold in here and my throat is becoming dry as minutes are passing by.

On the other side

Author POV:

Jungkook was talking to a women named seulgi ,who is a business developer and wants to keep in touch with him

Jungkook was talking to a women named seulgi ,who is a business developer and wants to keep in touch with him. Not because she wants to earn more by collaborations but cause she got attracted to him in a certain way.

Jungkook is a cold person who is less interested in women like her, besides that he keeps work as work. Opening her dress also can't seduce him.

Jungkook just finished his conversation with her and she took a last glance of him and left , however Jungkook was not even a bit interested.

8 hours passed

(I don't exactly remember did I put time in Y/N's side )

It was 3 a.m at midnight

Jungkook just finished his work and decided to call Y/N and suddenly he remembered he behaved kinda coldly with her last time in call, however it did not bother him. He called her but got no response,

Because her phone broke the time she was thrown in that dark room , but little did Jungkook knew about her current state, and what she was going through. Jungkook kept trying and trying but got furious when there was no response. "She was going out isn't that what she said?, did she even come back or still out , but why this late at night"
Extremely furious he called Lisa, on the other side Lisa saw his call and her face showed a sign of excitement , she picked his call.. "missed--" she didn't even get the chance to speak and jungkook asked "Where is Y/N?" . Even in a furious state he talked calmly with her. Lisa was burning that time "Maybe out with some guys who knows? huh" Jungkook closed his eyes in a annoying manner and asked her again but more seriously this time "Where . is . Y/N?" . "I don't know ask your mom" he cut the call leaving her fully annoyed and dialed his mom's number, however his mom saw his call but Lisa already told her why he was calling,and for that she did not pick up but didn't even cut the call as well.

At this point, Jungkook punched the wall in his office thinking she is actually out doing 'something' else but suddenly he thought "Maybe she is in some kind of trouble? Shit!"

Little did he know she was losing her sense in that dark room.

Deep in thoughts he got out of his office and decided to leave for Korea the next day.

Jungkook's mom didn't even check on her after locking her up there, in fact he even forgot she locked her up with no food and water. But she was unaware of what will happen after Jungkook comes back and what she will have to face.

Author's note :

Tbh I thought I will stop writing, I mean never write FFS again but you guys were requesting so much that I couldn't help it :) I know I made it short but it's late at night in my place, using my ideas I wrote how much I could... I just.. idk I don't feel motivated in anything anymore, I literally lost interest in everything , everything feels shit. I even forgot the storylines and ideas I had for the future fanfictions, tbh I had lots of ideas but I am just done with everything. Don't feel like doing it anymore but I think I will cause this was my biggest interest once upon a time and you guys are always waiting for next parts :).