Part 11 2/1

After the conversation with jungkook, we both went downstairs only to see both his mom and that girl desperately waiting for us. That girl Lisa came closer too jungkook and started clinging onto his arms while speaking "jungkook, why you always so busy . Let's go on a date tomorrow please"

Trust me.... My temper is getting hot like fire seeing them like that. This girl only wants his attention and money nothing else.

I moved closer too jungkook and removed Lisa's arms from his arms. Jungkook's mom looked more furious this time but I didn't care and turned my gaze back to Lisa. "You can't just touch my man in front of me like that" . Lisa and Jungkook's mom furrowed their eyes . Just right then Jungkook's mom spoke "What do you mean by your man? Know your place". "Yea mom I am his wife and that's my place" . "What???!" Said his mom. I spoke again "You heard me what I said".

For a moment I felt like that was enough but it wasn't . "Jungkook, is it true that you both are-" . "Yes it is" said Jungkook in a calm voice.

Lisa suddenly decided to spoke again "I know you guys planned it just because you don't want to marry me right? Because why would a Mafia like you will marry such a normal girl? But yea.. even if you guys are married I need proof. What's the proof?" Lisa looked extremely furious at this point but jungkook didn't even pay attention to that and decided to make his move. "So you want proof? I can give a spicy one" he smirked . Then he suddenly wrapped his arm around my waist making me shock and move closer to him . Lisa and Jungkook's mom looked shocked . But again he didn't pay attention to them and start caressing my cheek with his fingers . He kept moving his face closer until our lips were inches away... And just before kissing me he smirked with a wink.

Lisa got so angry at this point that she went to another room and Jungkook's mom followed behind her. But jungkook still didn't stop kissing me until I placed my hand on his chest . He looked straight at me... The look.. that always makes me nervous. He moved his lips near my ear "that was enjoyable baby" and smirked right away....

I was so nervous meanwhile he was enjoying all this...