Part 20 [unpredictable reasons]

It's been a day I am living with Taehyung. He is a friendly guy, he actually treats me like a good friend. He tries his best to make me feel delightful. He is more like trying to keep me company because he don't want me to think about all the horrible things that happened to me. But I still doubt...

Can I really trust him?

What if he is just playing as well?

What if he hands me over to others?

All this thoughts were killing me inside.

For the first time while staying here, I decided to walk out of the room I was staying in. It almost felt like my legs don't have any energy to make it's move. More like it's paralyzed.

I went downstairs only to see a familiar figure I never wanted to see again

Jungkook...

What the fk is he doing here?

Did taehyung also betrayed me...?

I quickly walked back upstairs before he can notice me. I was peeking at him all confused and afraid. My heart was beating as if it will explode any moment but out of fear. Never have I ever feared him like this but now.. only seeing his side figure from a distance is making my knees weak.

So many questions were running in my mind as if I can't even think correctly anymore.

What's all this happening in my life? 

How did I even get involved in mafia shits?

I quickly walked back to my room thinking if I stay there he will see me any moment.

I swear, I wanted to disappear somewhere and never come back again.

My life.. is getting much scarier as each day goes by.

leaving all this in a side. My mind was only thinking of one thing.

"Where is taehyung?"

I started to mess with my hair. At this moment I can only think of myself.

I am just too tired of all this.

Some minutes later. I heard some people talking a little far away from where I was standing.

I walked out of my room and peeked downstairs carefully only to see Taehyung and Jungkook standing face to face as if they are ready to attack each other any moment.

I tried to listen to their conversation

" She is my lawfully wedded wife."

" I doubt you even treated her like your wife "

"To be honest, I expected you won't do anything to her without her consent but seems like I expected too much. You really tried to do it and didn't even think she was your wife that time. Why would you sell her for some dirty money after being good to her jungkook? Oh no I should call it acting like "being good to her" for some entertainment?"
Taehyung said in a mocking tone.

Jungkook's eyes were red from anger. It was obvious how much Jungkook was holding himself in from beating the shit out of Taehyung

" don't forget who I am. I don't owe you an explanation. I have my reasons"

Jungkook's voice lightly faded while saying the last line.

" You always involve yourself into my business and this time you ruined a lot of things for me. And now you tell me."

Jungkook kept his hands inside his pockets and tilted his head

"What should be your punishment for it?"

Taehyung chuckled. however, he wasn't looking really confident. As if he understood something he didn't understand earlier.

I wonder, how did Jungkook found out it was Taehyung.

" Well I will think about it later. Just because you are my dad's friend's son , I spared you a lot of times but seems like you didn't deserve it."

Taehyung had a straight face.

"Now tell me, where is Y/n?

I gasped while listening to his words from a corner.

"Wherever she is, she is fine."

" I am telling you once again and I won't repeat myself again."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

" Whatever I did, I did for a reason. And I wasn't going to sell her for some money. "

I couldn't really understand what he meant. But it seemed like Taehyung did.

However, Taehyung stayed silent for a while.

"Where.is.Y/N?"

There was a long pause.

"I am bringing her."

He said with a straight face making my face go pale.

Did he just really said that? But why?

Taehyung was about to look up but before he could see me I quickly walked back to my room feeling all the fear rush inside me.

What is he trying to do?

I didn't understand a single thing about their conversation but I know something is wrong.

But Is he really just going to tell me to go with Jungkook even after all this?