Part 11 2/2

It's been a week since Jungkook's mom and Lisa is living with us. I know his mom and that girl doesn't like me at all after knowing I am his wife . I just want them to leave as soon as possible.

But none of their behaviour towards me actually bothers jungkook , he don't even care but I feel a little upset about it.. but it's ok  until I have him beside me.. because he is the only one I have in this world.

Jungkook will be out of town for  days, I am ok with it but what's making me afraid is that his mom and Lisa are also here.. I will be left alone with them.

It's scary....

We both were in our room and he was on his phone

We both were in our room and he was on his phone. I decided to ask him..

"Ahem.. jungkook"

"Hmm?" He responded without looking at me.

"Um.. can't you take me along with you tomorrow?"

He finally looked at me but with a blank face.

"I remembered you told me that you won't come with me to my work places cause you feel uncomfortable"

He came closer to me and held my waist

"Or maybe you wanna be with me darlin?" He smiled more likely smirking .

I batted my eyelashes

"N-nothing like that, I just don't want to be left alone with your mom and -"

"Don't worry , nothing will happen darling.

"B- but-"

"I said nothing will happen" he said with a blank face it seemed like he was getting annoyed ,that made me sigh

"Ok ,as you say"

"Good" he said and picked me up in a bridal style.

"W-what are you doing??!" I said stuttering my words

"Putting you in bed with me of course"

I stayed silent. He put me on the bed and got on top of me making me gulp my saliva.

"I think we should give time and love to each other sometimes, and I am in a mood for that right now"

He started unzipping my nightdress and I didn't know what to do. Either I stop him or maybe just give in...

"I love you"

I couldn't believe what my ears just heard.. I widened my eyes

"I- ah..r-really?"

He kept his hand at my back and I wrapped my hands around his neck

"I love you too" I said smiling..

Luckily I have him by my side or else maybe I would be dying in Streets right now. Something I never expected that he will ever love me back.. it's so much to take in.

"Thank you so much for giving me a new life and making me happy"

He smashed his lips on mine after I said that and kissed me hard as I kissed back..

Authors note:

  There will never be a day when I will write smut ( ̄ヘ ̄;). I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe during this pandemic time . Take care of yourselves and don't forget that you are loved and cared . I love you all!!