𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

➤ " I like you

" I like you. I really do, " Jungkook breathes out softly, stepping closer without even realising it, " Will you give me a chance to prove it? "

Hyeona smiles softly, her cheeks flushing a pink shade, " I told you I like Jimin-ssi though. "

Jungkook clicks his tongue, his face falling.
" Aish, you ruin the moment Hyeonie! Don't talk to me. "

Laughing softly, Hyeona wraps her arms around his neck, causing him to huff and look away, but he was clearly trying not to smile.
" What am I say supposed to say? " She giggled, pecking his nose. " We've been dating for two years, Kook. Seriously? "

Jungkook chuckles, sighing softly as he pulled her closer by her waist, " What can I say? I still can't believe that someone like you wants to deal with my—"

" Damn, I forgot about that. Why did I say yes, again? "

Jungkook pouts, " Let me complete. "

Hyeona grins, " You should seriously stop questioning why I chose to date you, then. I told you I like you, Kook. I really do too. "

Jungkook smirks, " That's the answer I wanted to hear at first. " He placed his lips on hers,
" don't ever my side, okay? I won't allow it. "

Hyeona smiles against his lips, " I won't, I promise. And if I ever do, I give you full right to drag me back to you. "

Jungkook grins adorably, Hyeona had to hold back her cooing, " Okay. "

" OH MY GOD! I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO MAKE OUT IN MY KITCHEN! "

" I was just getting water. " Hyeona nudges Jungkook away, her cheeks flushing. Jungkook just grinned, pecking her cheek while Jin clicks his tongue, but tries not to smile at their cuteness.

" So cheesy, I need to bleach my eyes. "

He turned on his heels, hearing Jungkook laugh made him and shake his head. " Kids these
days. "

Hyeona smacks Jungkook's arm, " I told you not to start it here. "

" I got carried away. " Jungkook smiles sheepishly, " Want to take it to my room, then? "

Hyeona bites the inside of her cheek,
" Movie night it is. " She skipped towards the room while Jungkook slumps, following her.

Jimin burst out laughing at his pout, and Jungkook couldn't help but feel embarrassed as he passed the living room.

" She likes me, Kookie! "

" GO GET SOME JAMS FIRST. "