𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑 ⸙

⸙ hyeona looks at herself in the mirror, baffled

hyeona looks at herself in the mirror, baffled. What was she going to wear?! She groaned, falling back on her bed as she looked at the time.

Sighing, she nods. " Okay, you're just hanging out. Don't go too ahead of yourself and dress casually. "

Grabbing a pair of leggings and a hoodie, she swiftly got changed and grabbed her face mask, fixing her hair.

After taking her phone and wallet, she locked her apartment and jogs downstairs, beaming as she couldn't control her excitement. But worry too. He didn't really sound okay, she wondered why he was so stressed.

She knew on camera, he showed nothing bothered him to not worry the audience and his bandmates, all of them did that, but they suffered alone by themselves.

And she also knew that Jungkook rarely speaks of how he feels, so it came to her as a surprise that he told her he wanted to cry.

She hoped he wasn't too worried about it. On camera, he was this perfectly handsome man who was good at everything so easily, made it look like he was born with a gold spoon in his mouth.

Many people thought such of him at the first sight of him. But fans who followed their journey knew their struggles, Hyeona being one of them.

As idols, they were probably used to keeping a facade to be that "perfect idol" so no flaw could be seen by the audience.

Obviously, BTS wasn't the same. They showed their flaws too, but at the same time, they suffered by themselves because they don't want anyone worrying about them.

And Jungkook did that the most.

Fast walking and mumbling a bunch of apologies to people who she knocked into, she reached the café soon enough and looked at the time.

She still had five minutes, so she got in and wondered if she should order something.

hyeonie
I'm here.

Should I order something?

Kookie
Thank u, I'll just get a cold coffee.

hyeonie
Okay.

" Hyeona? "

She shot the old owner a grin, " I'm back. "

" Your shift ended just an hour ago. What's wrong? " Mr.Wei asked her and Hyeona smiles, " Just here to meet a friend. "

Smiling, the old man nods. " What do you want to order? "

" I'll do it myself, don't worry. "

Reassuring the old man, she walked over to the counter and grabbed an apron, shooting a wave to her co-worker who was giving her a grin.