𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 ⸙

⸙ " thanks for helping me

" thanks for helping me. "

" You had it handled pretty well. I'm Iwata Takao. But my friends call me Iwa for short. " Hyeona grins, " Oh, you're Japanese? I'm Kang Hyeona by the way. "

" No way!!! You're a YouTuber, right? I've seen a few videos of yours, you're amazing. " He grins, his smile spreading so wide that Hyeona
wondered if it hurt.

" thank you. "

He nods, jumping slightly in what she assumed was excitement. She giggles slightly, shaking her head. " Where are you heading to? "

" ***** University. What about you? " The boy points at her, " Same! I'm in my last year. I haven't seen you around though. What's your course? "

" Oh, I take evening classes and it's Arts and Literature and I'm a third year.  I just happen to wake up early today so...yeah, never doing that again though.." She mumbled, earning a soft laugh from Iwata.

" being famous must be a pain, huh? "

Hyeona sighs softly, shaking her head.
" Sometimes, until it gets out of hand. Besides, I'm not that famous. "

" Girl who you trying to fool? " He said in a deep voice which made Hyeona laugh, " Jesus, you're really funny! "

He smiles, " Well at least your mood is better. Let's walk together? If you don't mind of course becaus if you mind then I'll go alone no
problem—"

" Sure. " Hyeona grins at his rambling.

" You seem tired. "

Hyeona shoots up, blinking a few times. It took her a few seconds to register where she was and who stood infront of her. Once she did, her eyes widened even more which made Park Jimin chuckle.

Jungkook, who stood beside him grinned." hyung, don't tease her! "

" I'm not tired. " she reasoned, clearing her throat. " Would you like to order something? " Jungkook nods, " What do you suggest? " Hyeon hums, looking at the various dishes in the menu infront of her.

" my personal favorite is—"

" Actually, surprise us. " Jimin says, she could tell he was grinning because his eyes completely disappeared. She chuckles, nodding and watching as they slide into the booth.

Choosing the desserts carefully, keeping in mind that Jimin doesn't like too much sugar while Jungkook has a sweet tooth, she nods, satisfied.

The café was completely empty except for that one girl in the corner, her usual customer cramped up in her college work like everyday. It was nearing closing time anyway, so no one would enter around this time.

She hadn't realised when she was dozing off, sike, she was embarrassed. After the classes, she wasn't able to take a nap because she spent her evening editing a video, it was still incomplete.