𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ⸙

⸙

" welcome to Coffee 'n Cakes, what would you like to get? "

Hyeona smiles softly, tapping on the machine infront of her to turn it on. The café had been bustling just an hour ago, but half of the people had emptied out.

The two girls grinned wide, stepping up towards the counter. " Unnie, hi! " One of them with blonde highlights squealed, " I love your channel! "

Hyeona beams, " Thank you, what's your name? " The second girl jumps slightly on her heels," She's Alex, and I'm Luna. "

" Pretty names.." she smiled wider,
" What would you both like to drink? The vanilla cake is on the house. " She winked, causing the girls' cheeks to turn a soft shade of pink.

" I'll take a small caramel latte. "

" iced Americano and maybe a selca with unnie.." The second girl with blue hair beamed, causing Hyeona to chuckle softly, nodding.

" Sure. But you'll have to wait since we have more customers. " Hyeona says, preparing their orders and looking at the door as two men walked in.

The two girls squeal and nod, bowing to the girl making her laugh softly, " What are you doing? Omo, please don't! "

" Thank you, unnie! Our table is there, you should take a five minute break too. Please do exhaust yourself. "

Hyeona's heart swells up with warmth, she grins at the girls, " I'm fine, don't worry and enjoy the treat. "

Averting her gaze to the two men in masks, she smiled. " Welcome to Coffee 'n Cakes, what would you like to
order? "

She swiped for another bill, ready to punch in whatever they order. " I'll take a Frappé and a chocolate doughnut. "

The undeniably recognizable deep voice spoke and Hyeona looks at him for a few seconds before nodding with a smile and punching in the order, looking at the slightly  shorter boy.

" I'll take a latte macchiato and two filled buns, please. Thank you. "

Kim Taehyung,

And

Jeon Jungkook.

She could tell, she wasn't stupid. She starts preparing their drinks while she rung a bell so that the chefs behind the kitchen could work on their food.

" Would you like to grab a table or I should've have it packed? "

" Grab a table? Why grab a table—"

The taller nudges the shorter boy, followed by a chuckle. Hyeona bites her lower lip, trying not to smile too wide. Jungkook was exactly like that in one incorrect quote she had read.