𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗 ⸙

⸙ when hyeona woke up, she felt embarrassed

when hyeona woke up, she felt embarrassed. She wished she could fall back asleep right away and wake up, hoping it was a dream.

But it was too good to be a dream. Jungkook was warm, holding her against his chest safely and their legs tangled. She looked at her fist that had clutched the fabric of his shirt.

One of his arm was draped around her waist loosely while she used his other arm as a pillow, his chin against her forehead.

Had she been clingy the previous night? She didn't recall how and why she was currently in this position. But whatever it was, if felt surreal.

It felt nice to cuddle someone.

Her face burnt as she realised she probably did something stupid or embarrassing. Why couldn't she just fall asleep to herself? She groaned inwardly.

" Are you awake? "

Heart tripping a few beats, she shifts gently to look up at Jungkook's face, which was much closer to hers than she anticipated, his deep voice vibrating his chest.

He didn't seem embarrassed or annoyed at the slightest, so she sighed inwardly with relief. She hummed, still trying to adjust to the light.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes skimming over to every detail of her face. " Good, because my arm will numb soon. "

Hyeona widens her eyes, shooting up.
" I'm sorry, does it hurt? Should I do something—"

Jungkook sat up too, chuckling and cutting off the girl's rant by placing his hand over her mouth.

" It's fine. Everything's fine, Hyeona. "

Sighing, she throws her hair into a messy bun, giving him a sheepish look. " Did I do something stupid last night? I don't...remember. "

Jungkook slowly smirked, ruffling his tousled hair. " Yeah, you tried to kiss me. " Hyeona gives him a blank look despite her cheeks turn red.

" Kook, I was sleepy. Not drunk. " She poked his side to which he yelps, " I'd remember if I went to that extent. "

Laughing softly, Jungkook shakes his head. " No, you just asked me to stay. So I did. " Hyeona sighs, " You must've had work to do. I'm sorry about that. "

" Hyeona, I don't have any work right now. It starts in the afternoon so I stayed. Stop apologizing. "

She nods, pursing her lips together.
" There's clothes in the other room of Oppa, they'll fit. You can take a shower there if you want. "

Jungkook smiles, nodding. As he left the room, Hyeona yawns, sleepily dragging herself to her own bathroom.

She brushed her teeth, taking a quick shower and coming her hair, twisting them into a clipped bun.

After changing into something fresh, she heads towards the kitchen to make something for her and Jungkook, he could be starving for all she knew.

So she made some pancakes and sandwiches along grabbed juice and fruits. " I can't actually eat pancakes. "