𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔 ⸙

⸙ " what about her phone? Is it still off? "

off? "

" Yes, the last location it was on at was around her apartment. "

Jungkook slumped on the couch, sighing shakily. He couldn't shake off the bad feeling, like something was going to happen to Hyeona if he didn't find her quickly.

And it was gnawing at his mind, his heart thudding against his chest as he glanced at the sun that had rose hours ago. But still no sign of her whereabouts.

Jin sighs softly, giving his shoulder a squeeze. " We'll find her. "

" Yes, we can file a report. " Another subordinate of Minhyu enter the dorm, holding up pendrive.

" I asked him to get CCTV footages of the areas around. " Minhyu explained, facing the man, " Did you find something? "

" Yes, sunbae. It's like we predicted, she's taken. Although it's blurry, we can tell she was taken. It's enough of a proof to file a report..."

Ha Kun leaned against the couch, trying not to panic as he saw the blurry dark footage.

They could see Hyeona walking up the steps but suddenly disappearing, as if someone had just grabbed her arm and pulled her aside. And then, they saw a man's back pulling an unconscious Hyeona.

Jungkook runs a hand through his hair, feeling tears of frustration build up in his red and exhausted eyes, " I should've just walked her up too! Why am I so stupid?! "

Yoongi shakes his head, " Kook, it's not your fault. She'll be perfectly fine, okay? Well find her. Stop panicking and go fresh up. You didn't sleep one bit. "

Hoseok grabbed his arm, " Let's go to your room, Kook. Get up! "

Yoongi faced Ha Kun, " You too. You'll pass out out this point. "

" I'm fine—"

" Now. " Jin crosses his arms, although looking exhausted himself much like the rest of them. Taehyung pokes Ha Kun's arm, shaking his head.

" They're scary when they're angry. " He whispered, " We have guest room so you can take it. I'll show you. "

" You'll be the first to know if we find something, I promise. "

After taking a quick shower, Jungkook changed and fell on his bed, staring at the ceiling. In all the chaos, he had forgotten to check his phone.

Sighing softly, he grabbed his phone to see multiple notifications from his SNS, he ignored them, going to his contact and trying to call her even though it was useless.

Groaning, he curled into his blanket.

Please be fine! Just tell me you're safe!

A strange bing! was heard from his phone, he frowned and sat up, looking at the screen. His eyes widened, he scrambled off the bed and dashed out,
" I THINK I KNOW HOW TO FIND
HER! "