𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ⸙

⸙  hyeona wasn't expecting what happened at all

⸙  hyeona wasn't expecting what happened at all. She almost had an heart attack at the notification. What the hell was going on?

Her eyes wide and throat dry, she clicked on it and the screen immediately switched a new chat. If she ignored it, it would be downright rude and she wasn't going to just....do that.

She sucked in a sharp breath. She had talked him face to face before, that too, twice. What would a text would do....right?

Nodding to herself, she accepted the request, biting her lip.

' bts_jungguk would like to send you a
message. '

Decline.           Accept.

When two vegans get in an argument, is it still called a beef?

I guess....

What do you call it when a snowman throws a tantrum?

um...I don't know?

a meltdown

HOLY—THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!

Why didn't the skeleton climb the mountain?

○ 🤷‍♀️

It didn't have the guts to.

that was funny too, Jungkook-ssi. But not to be rude or anything, why are you texting me?

OH! I FORGOT! Um..are you alright?

yes...for?

the café? That man seemed pretty harsh before Yoongi hyung stepped in.

oh...I'm fine. It was nothing. Also, could you please thank Yoongi-ssi again? That was just embarrassing. 😁

That's good to hear. And it wasn't embarrassing! Are people always like that there?

And of course, I'll tell Yoongi hyung later.

Thank you, and no.  I've been working there for 2 years now and he was the first rude customer.

oh!

ALSO! I FORGOT TO ASK SOMETHING!

Um..yes?

●Jimin hyung is asking if you're coming to the concert!

oh...Jimin-ssi?

Yes! He's asking!

um..yeah, of course I'm coming!

GREAT! I'll see you on the concert,
Hyeona-ssi.

○  Will you be able to find me?

● 😭 I'll look for you when I can!

But didn't you say Jimin-ssi was asking if I was coming to concert?

shit— um..I gotta go to the...dance practice, yeah!

okay....bye.
Seen.

Hyeona grins, setting her phone aside and letting out the loudest squeal before she proceeds to jump around.

" What is up with you? " Ha-Kun, who had just entered her apartment almost got an heart attack at at squeal. Now he was looking at her jumping around, biggest grin on her face, he was worried she might trip.

" Yah, yah! Get down. " He huffed, setting the bag aside and grabbing her arm. The girl falls limp on his shoulder, causing him to chuckle." What's got you so happy? "

" Check my phone! check my phone! " She sang, getting off of him and shoving the conversation in his face.

Ha-Kun blinks, taking the phone in his hand and reading it properly, his eyes widening with each text. " HOLY SHIT! HE'S REAL! "

Hyeona beams, nodding. Ha-Kun chuckles, frowning slightly. " But what man? What's he talking about? "

Hyeona froze, a sheepish look taking over her features as Ha-Kun looks at her intently.

Biting her lip, she cursed. " He was just a rude customer and he kept making a scene. "

Ha-Kun sighs, " I told you not to work there because of the exact reason—"

" Oppa! Please don't start again! " She whined softly,  " You know I won't
quit. " Ha-Kun rolls his eyes, looking back at the phone screen, a playful smirk growing on his lips.

" So...Yoongi helped you, mhm? "

Hyeona widens her eyes, squealing again while her cheeks turned red. " I can't believe he did that.  His voice is even deeper in real life, oh my God! And he's really intimidating, as expected. "

Ha-Kun laughs softly as she starts rambling. He shook his head, looking back at the screen.

Why did he have a feeling this wasn't the only time the BTS maknae would be texting her?